SAnyone have any experience with Drink machines in a self-storage?

haroldk

Looking to purchase a drink machine at a UHAUL self-storage. Any one have any good or bad experience with machines machines in a self-storage?

I'm having a hard time figuring out what you are asking for.... it sounds like you are asking about PLACING a soda machine in a self-storage facility but I am not sure if you want to PURCHASE a drink machine that's stored away in a storage unit either... but assuming you are asking about placing one, there was a thread about this and the general consensus was that they don't make a whole lot of money.

Try this thread:

i would try the bigger places where people are using it more like a shop/warehouse than a self storage. you will prob not make much

but if the alternative is paying THEM to store the machine its not a bad idea. oh vandalism can be a prob make sure its in view of the camera

My experience has been that storage places don't have much traffic so drink machines are very slow. But on the other hand honor boxes seem to do well in them. I suppose its because the tenants stop in to pay rent and grab a snack.

i would try the bigger places where people are using it more like a shop/warehouse than a self storage. you will prob not make much

but if the alternative is paying THEM to store the machine its not a bad idea. oh vandalism can be a prob make sure its in view of the camera

I've got a couple of locations like that. One has about 40 office/warehouse set ups plus about 300 storage units and does about 250/month with soda and small snack machine. The other has 20 office/warehouse units and about 300 storage units and does about 100 a month in soda only.

Archived