please help

i just bought a set of usi/fsi vending machines and i thought the snack was a usi/fsi gf19 but it is a 3120 model gf12 (my mistake for getting side tracked on an amazing deal) in the manual i downloaded it says you can change the trays to make it a gf19 but i cannot find the parts anywhere or how to change because the trays it currently has in the machine it has a section for a price and slot to put a divider but it doesnt have and extra motor or anything. please tell me someone has same machine and has done this before. thanks everyone!

2nr1ug3.jpg

Patrick Johnson

Johnsonsvendingsc@gmail.com

You can add motors and augers to this machine to make it up 18(?0 selections but it will be all candy columns. The GF 12 and 19 share the same manuals as most parts are the same in the machines. The cabinets however are not. The GF12 is only 21 inches wide and the GF 19 is 28 inches wide.

So, to be the bearer of bad news and before you chase your tail, you have a GF12 and cannot ever make it into a GF19.

You can add motors and augers to this machine to make it up 18(?0 selections but it will be all candy columns. The GF 12 and 19 share the same manuals as most parts are the same in the machines. The cabinets however are not. The GF12 is only 21 inches wide and the GF 19 is 28 inches wide.

So, to be the bearer of bad news and before you chase your tail, you have a GF12 and cannot ever make it into a GF19.

I have a GF19 and I thought that as well.

John

You guys beat me to it. A GF-19 is not a GF-12 just as technivend said. I've seen them set up 18 items (3 per row) but you couldn't possibly get more than 18 and, even if you did, it would only fit 18 candy-bar-sized items, not chips/snacks/pastries. The GF-12s always look like they will tip over if you push on the side. The GF-19s and larger machines don't look like that AND the GF-19 is 5 rows (3 rows with 3 selections in each and 2 rows with 5 selections in each for a total of 9 snack/pastry selections and 10 candy selections).

thank you everyone for the advice. I found what i was looking for on vendnet and it only cost me 50 bucks!! :) so i could make my gf12 hold 4 chips and 9 snacks making it perfect for the location i wanted to put it in. thank you everyone for your help with this issue.

thank you everyone for the advice. I found what i was looking for on vendnet and it only cost me 50 bucks!! :) so i could make my gf12 hold 4 chips and 9 snacks making it perfect for the location i wanted to put it in. thank you everyone for your help with this issue.

Glad you got it figured out at a reasonable price.

Archived