Dont know what to do...loosing money

ASVG

I think its about time to call a repair person come out and look at my machine unless I can get some help and figure this thing out. This machine is on one of my best locations and is a Rowe snack machine. Seems to work fine when I service tha machine but I get calls on days when they say the machine is taking oney but not vending and there is no display. I go and look and there is definitely no display. I open the machine up then close it and all works fine. Some times Ill have to unpower the machine and power up again and no issues. Until they call again. I am starting to think one of my boards is on its way out. Not sure what to do. Seems like that may take a while to get repaired and this account makes like $300 a week which I do not want to jepordize. Any help would be awesome.

got an answer but u probably wont like it....time for a new machine.

i have a rowe 5900 jr does the same thing, i have a sign that tells the employees if

the display is blank power cycle the machine. yes this acct is not very good

in the acct like ur talking about you are taking a huge risk using old junk equipment like that

if i were you i would have had a new machine in there before even posting this message. for a grand or less

you can get a nice refurb machine thats a little more modern thats easy to find parts and so forth

for. somewhere there is a vending sales guy who just cant wait to see that old broken rowe in your $300 a wk

acct and take it from you. bring the rowe back to your shop and screw with it or sell it off, your location

is already in jeopardy by having this thing breaking down and taking money

sorry if this was not the answer u were looking for but this kind of thing should be common sense

vending 101 stuff.

I think its about time to call a repair person come out and look at my machine unless I can get some help and figure this thing out. This machine is on one of my best locations and is a Rowe snack machine. Seems to work fine when I service tha machine but I get calls on days when they say the machine is taking oney but not vending and there is no display. I go and look and there is definitely no display. I open the machine up then close it and all works fine. Some times Ill have to unpower the machine and power up again and no issues. Until they call again. I am starting to think one of my boards is on its way out. Not sure what to do. Seems like that may take a while to get repaired and this account makes like $300 a week which I do not want to jepordize. Any help would be awesome.

Just give me the location, contact person, and pricing information and I'll make sure your customer gets happy real soon!

First try removing the fluorescent bulb.

Just before they fail it starts blinking on and off, this generate lots of electrical noise and can lock up the computer.

Next is the machine plug into a grounded outlet?

Has the third pin been broken off the AC plug?

Unplug the machine feel the cord for damage. Often the cord gets caught under the leg when they rock the machine.

Walta

Archived