How much is considered a bulk purchase

kandyking

Where would one purchase PMM, M+I, Skittles, Gumballs etc from in large quantity to get a better COGS than from Sams Club? How much does one need to order to qualify for that bulk price?

Where I am going with this is perhaps pockets of us in geographical areas can combine buying power and order in much larger quantities and divide it up as needed. When we earn money one quarter at a time, every penny counts!

I would be happy to spearhead this effort in South Florida if someone can give me some direction as to how much is required to buy at a lower rate and where one would buy in bulk from.

I have an email from A&A (February) that says drop ship 30 cases of gum or candy from Concord and the shipping is free in the continental US. It says the Sweetest Deal in 2012 so should be good for the rest of the year.

I have an email from A&A (February) that says drop ship 30 cases of gum or candy from Concord and the shipping is free in the continental US. It says the Sweetest Deal in 2012 so should be good for the rest of the year.

how much is their price compared to sams.

Like musser said I had called mars before and our company buy almost $10,000 in candy from just mars and they said that would be a drop in the bucket and no where close to as much as a "bulk order" would have to be.

Like musser said I had called mars before and our company buy almost $10,000 in candy from just mars and they said that would be a drop in the bucket and no where close to as much as a "bulk order" would have to be.

What I buy is $24-25 a case.

Your buying 10 grand in just mars products?

How many locations?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived