toys and commisions

BigRedvender

I know some you guys vend toys and BB. I just got one 4 way with 2 more on the way. I was planing to upgrade the Mechs to 50 cents. What kind of toys are good sellers to start with besides BB? Looking for a top two or three. !" capsule machines.

Question 2 is What do you guys pay for a commission to your accounts on your racks. I don't want o make things to difficult but just trying to find some guidelines. Thanks

I know some you guys vend toys and BB. I just got one 4 way with 2 more on the way. I was planing to upgrade the Mechs to 50 cents. What kind of toys are good sellers to start with besides BB? Looking for a top two or three. !" capsule machines.

Question 2 is What do you guys pay for a commission to your accounts on your racks. I don't want o make things to difficult but just trying to find some guidelines. Thanks

I dont know about the commisions but when my church starts bulk vending we are going to follow the toy trends for a while. i.e. put in what the kids want. like now with spiderman released. I would put it spiderman related stuff. when that fad dies, go on to the next one. kids go nuts for stupid chinese toys. I see in a frys out here, for 6 months they had those god awful toy mustaches. kids went nuts for them. you have to watch the suppliers and go around to other locations and see what is selling. superballs are still hot too. get a few bags of the disney superballs and see how they go. kids like disney and anime and tons of other stuff.

H&A is spot on. Mustaches from A&A have been great for me. If you can't upgrade the mechanism, A&A sells "Sparkles" rings, and those sold alright for me at 25 cents. The margin is pretty good even at a quarter.

I almost started a thread yesterday regarding toys and how do you know what to buy and know what's selling good. I just ended up buying a oak 2" capsule machine off eBay and thought I better get some ideas about toys or I'll be in trouble... Sorry about the hijack.

I almost started a thread yesterday regarding toys and how do you know what to buy and know what's selling good. I just ended up buying a oak 2" capsule machine off eBay and thought I better get some ideas about toys or I'll be in trouble... Sorry about the hijack.

No problem this is for all of us to learn on. You can't learn if you don't ask a question from time to time. Who knows I might find a good deal on a 2" capsule machine and need that info also.

Archived