how do u change prices

TKK

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cmon guys somesones gotta know how to vend these!

If I remember correctly, somewhere along that way you mentioned that you were like 23-24 or so. At that age you can be either ignorant, stupid or both. Nothing wrong with being ignorant, from Wikipedia... a state of being uninformed. Well you have been informed about the need for you get you business on the right footing and pay the taxes that you as a business owner are obligated to collect and remit to the state as well as getting the rest of your business set up properly. If you don't remember the thread:

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/12755-wth/

Not doing so puts you squarely in the category of STUPID and frankly if that how you choose to run your business that's fine but I will not offer any assistance to any questions you post and I hope that the rest of the members also choose not to help you until you can show us that you have gotten your business set up properly and are fulfilling your obligations as a business owner.

Yes that link helps however I'm already vending the 20oz powerades I'm trying to vend the 16oz monsters. O didn't know they were 1.25 at sams that's not bad ima price em at 2.25. I go service it tomorrow so I'm going to try to mess w it myself.

As for mission...its ok I don't need ur advice I will not have to expect anyone's standards to get advice. I am paying taxes but I wasn't aware I had to send you that report through pm in order to post. Actually we should all input our tax id's when we register for tvf. U can stay out of my threads if ud like. I love vending especially as my fulltime job til I graduate from school. Then either continue or cash out.

For future reference because I myself like helping people when I can....... The setting for 20oz powerades works on the 16oz monsters. Just pull that long divider closer to the front so the monster can't wiggle a lot. I'm sure u can fit 2 at a time if u move it all the way back. I vended 12 all worked great. Thanx for u that tried to help I really apreciate it

Dam it guys its not working lol a monster is stuck in there and it shows sold out. Everyone asked why I didn't have more monsters guess ppl love em there there was still like 18 left. I'll post piks o need help guys I can't get that monster out

Dam it guys its not working lol a monster is stuck in there and it shows sold out. Everyone asked why I didn't have more monsters guess ppl love em there there was still like 18 left. I'll post piks o need help guys I can't get that monster out

Still not sure what machine you have so try this, it might work. disconnect the power supply to the motor, that might allow you to rotate the cam back enough to free the can.

Unplug the machine then push in the brake and rotate the metal bucket counter clockwise a little until you can pull the can out.

You won't be able to budge it until you press in the brake so don't force anything.

Also not sure on the exact model, but that is a vendo machine.

Yes if u see my pik all the ones that vend right have the flap in a gear there's 3 this one is not in any gear that part of the wheel is facing backwards

Your gear is not in the look like the others because their is a can jammed. Did you turn the machine off and press the brake in well turning the can bucket (metal u shaped device holding you cans in) and getting the can out? After you remove the can and plug the machine back in and then press the outside door against the thin inside door and your cam gear should reset it self (thing you call it homing?) and it will be in the correct spot.

• 1 month later...

TKK,

You've got yourself a Royal GIII there - probably a model 804. Great machine (I own a few) but you need to be part of an arcane cult to reprogram it. These machines were used almost exclusively by Coke for their third party program and when they reach a certain age they're sold usually to refurbishers

who often remove the model number tag ( located on the left side of the door panel) because it says they're owned by Coca Cola Corp.

To set the price you'll need to log into the password mode - code 4231. If I were you I'd pay a service man the $75 to do this for you and take notes. This is a great machine but it was designed for Coke and will do everything short of mow your grass, thereby making it not too user friendly compared to the Vendos and Dixies.

Another thing to remember here is to set the vend depth. For 12 oz cans its two per column but for larger items its one per column. Alot of people don't realize this because the machine will actually vend fine on either depth setting for a while and jam occasionally.

Finally (puff, puff) Royal vendors has recently listed all of their current model manuals on their website and the GIII is a current model. You can actually buy this machine brand new.

Yeah Technivend,

Those blue motors are definitely from a Vendo - 511 0r 601. The funny thing here is that the first set of pictures show an Intellivend 2000 which is a Royal GIII - Looks like TKK might have got a mixed up set of pictures. Either way, he should just download the manuals.

Archived