Well I have a question on my NW Gumball machine

BigRedvender

I got a NW 60 14" gumball Globe machine. It is vending 2 gumballs at a time. Is that because there isn't a riser plate under it? If so dose anyone have one. I was looking at my Eagles and notice it on them. I still might let it do 2-.25 if I can place it as a charity machine If I go Commission on it I would rather do just one.

Thanks

yes if its a cupsule wheel it needs a riser. But if you put a sticker on it that says 2/25 it might be a great way for people to remember that machine and go to it instead of other places especially if it is a smaller city with alot of locals. It might bring attention to other products on the rack or double what ever you have.

Sounds like the wrong wheel. 850 gum takes "rocket wheel" no riser, use a riser when vending 27 mm balls. Also to vend gum, jaw breakers, super balls need the brush off with the "hard springs" , capsules take the "soft springs". There is no riser for the NW capsule wheel. You can get the corrct parts from Northwestern or go to A&A and bring up thier parts page for the PN95, the parts will fit and they have a list of wheels and thier respective usues.

Sounds like the wrong wheel. 850 gum takes "rocket wheel" no riser, use a riser when vending 27 mm balls. Also to vend gum, jaw breakers, super balls need the brush off with the "hard springs" , capsules take the "soft springs". There is no riser for the NW capsule wheel. You can get the corrct parts from Northwestern or go to A&A and bring up thier parts page for the PN95, the parts will fit and they have a list of wheels and thier respective usues.

Riser with cap wheel will work fine

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Not right now. all I know is base and gumball wheel are metal.

Riser with cap wheel will work fine

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Havending is correct but some of the metal wheels are not cut out to accept the riser.

Archived