just landed my first combo full size vending machine location

Hey guys, One of my charity locations where I have a triple located currently asked for a combo vending machine and I will be placing it this weekend. Regarding commission what % would you guys recommend. It has currently 15 employees working there, its a busy car mechanic shop and gets tons of traffic. thanks for your inputs. sorry probably in the wrong section, can an admin move it to snack and beverage vending section please

It's gonna be ok for that type of location however I gotta give it to dog cow he predicted my car lot/ tire and rim place would suck and it sure does.

Dog cow what places do good for u buddy? And how do u locate

It's gonna be ok for that type of location however I gotta give it to dog cow he predicted my car lot/ tire and rim place would suck and it sure does.

Dog cow what places do good for u buddy? And how do u locate

it depends, snack only? snack and drink? drink only?

i have recently decided i only want to do 2 type of accounts for drink/snack

hotels and laundromats

this is because they provide the best combination of volume and low hassle.

there is very little concern by the location of what goes in the snack machine, you can put mostly

long dated items, you can also charge very high prices . they dont care about healthy vending

or any of that bs.

getting the accounts is easy, they just want high commission and they want u to keep the machine

working and stocked. most laundries dont even care what the machine looks like. plus with laundries i can

give them a full "vending solution" because i also provide claw games ,coin pushers and arcade games

so they just have one contact to deal with and they get one check at the end of the month.

hotel accts u have to use nice equipment, but if you get the run down crack motels u can put cheaper machines

and they dont really care, plus those places make GREAT money from my experience.

i would consider doing big section 8 apartments too, if they didnt want commission

I agree the combo unit is probably going to be a headache for you. The type of location could be OK but only time will tell. If they start shaking that machine you will need to pull it. Maybe you could pick up a cheap can vendor if the combo gives you trouble. That type of unit needs to be in a office where people won't tear it apart. Good luck regardless...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived