National vendor # 475

vinceqc

Anyone know this machine ?

It does coffee-soft drinks and snacks

apparently the coffee was never put in function by the location

the guy asking 900$

I don't know if there is any previous feedback about this machine..all I know is the cup dispenser is more annoying than anything,because it blocks often..So you have to put a bunch of regular cups next to the machine..I wonder if there is anything particular with this particular model...

post-3201-0-97219300-1347662077_thumb.jpg

Before you buy a combo do the math.

How much can you pay yourself to service the machine?

When will this machine pay for its self 1 year 5 years never?

Will this plan work if you have to pay 400.00 to have the refer unit repaired.

It is unlikely that you sell ½ the items in the machine before more than a few items are sold out and you will be called to restock.

In my opinion the place the math works for a combo is in the office of a factory where you have full size machine in the back to pay the freight.

That model works well. Often the can motor arms will break but they are cheap.

Walta

Anyone know this machine ?

It does coffee-soft drinks and snacks

apparently the coffee was never put in function by the location

the guy asking 900$

I don't know if there is any previous feedback about this machine..all I know is the cup dispenser is more annoying than anything,because it blocks often..So you have to put a bunch of regular cups next to the machine..I wonder if there is anything particular with this particular model...

Can't help you much with this one, I have only seen 2 of them in nearly 20 years of vending.

They had loads of problems with the hot drink section. To small a space, moisture, capacity. Well made just to much stuff in one machine. Gut the hot drink section and then cover this area up with a "rhino front" or talk to Crane they will have somthing. Use this space for storage. Value? under $1000 if in great shape if not $200 which is what I got my last 3. Good machine but big

Thanks for the advices...The location is kind of weird ( 15 employees max per shift ) but there is people 7/7 24/24 all year long...I dont think I would have problem with the machine getting empty.But if the machine price is so low,there is probably a reason..

i had (had) 1 of these, sold it last year for 1400.. cups always get stuck, you need to buy very small, very thin cups....i had a problem with the cooling for soda, triac board kept going bad. comp board is very $$ for this machine...

Worst thing with placing these machines was they do not vend bottled water....this is pretty much the same with all can only Combo's in my opinion

Archived