Where do you put the money?

anyvendingcom

I use money bags for my soda machines because the bills and coins take up a good bit of space and all those $1 bills make it look like lots of money. Generally there is a large number of people near the machines as well and I try not to advertise how much money I am carrying around. For my bulk I just have numbered clear plastic zip lock bags. I dump the quarters in then toss the bag into the service bag I carry to the machine with the replacement candy and cleaning supplies. This seems to work not many people pay attention when I service those machines, and its just a handful of quarters so you are not as big of a target.

Money bag, I have a large gray Rubbermaid tub I carry chips in. The money bag goes on the bottom of the chip tub and I refill and take it in at every stop. I had my truck broken into once and after that I always take the chip tub with the money bags with me. I also try to be real discreet about it.

Money bag, I have a large gray Rubbermaid tub I carry chips in. The money bag goes on the bottom of the chip tub and I refill and take it in at every stop. I had my truck broken into once and after that I always take the chip tub with the money bags with me. I also try to be real discreet about it.

same here,deposit bag i hate with the snacks

Drop safe with my friends Smith & Wesson hanging around to lookout for trouble

i have a beretta cheetah 84fs but honestly i dont think i would ever draw unless i thought they

wanted more than money or my car,i can get more money or a new car,etc.. its not worth risking

my life

i have a beretta cheetah 84fs but honestly i dont think i would ever draw unless i thought they

wanted more than money or my car,i can get more money or a new car,etc.. its not worth risking

my life

I can agree with that, its not worth getting into a gun fight over some cash but I certainly like being in the position of having that choice. Been carrying for years and have never had to pull it out.

I use zip lock freezer bags....I put the name of the stop on a piece of paper inside the bag so I know where the $$ came from.

The Zip Lock bag with the $$ goes into the bottom of my box so people can't see it (the box I carry the food in to stock the machines and the same box I carry out the old foods out in) and I walk it to the truck where I drop it into a hidden locked safe.

Andrew

I bought zippered pencil pouches from the Dollar Tree. There is a front zipper section (small) where I keep the key and slip of paper with the location name on it. In the main zipper section is where the cash goes. I too put it at the bottom of a bin of snacks I carry in and out of the location.

The person I bought my bulk machines from was using cloth money bags from a closed bank 10 x 18, they in plastic tub when I go in and same when I leave. As far as packing a gun, hmmm!

I do have a bar which is a lot of bikers, just walk in tell them (Hi) take care of machine and say nice bikes on the way out! lol!

I quess I am fortunate. All my full line accounts are commercial buildings where you either check in with security drive thru a motorize gate and/or back up to a dock and most have cameras. So I dont really worry about being robbed at the locations. Where I am most alert is if someone is trying to follow me from one location to the next, which is why I dont stop anywhere. I get my gas and load at my warehouse first thing in the morning. and take a different route back to my office everyday.

I do have ( just in case) a tire tool or jack handle or a weapon of some sort laying on all seven shelfs and between the seats of my truck.

Just remember......."When everyone is out to get you, Paranoid is just being smart" Doctor Johnny Fever

Archived