what do you think of these machines?

Sieger179

we had a guy on here who did the human vending biz op, he never reported exactly what happened with it,

my guess is because a lot of people told him not to do it.

anyway the machines i have no idea what they are worth but i will tel lyou they are sort of an unusual brand

and the only place u can get parts is from HUMAN or the distributor in miami so keep that in mind.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bfs/3217226909.html

seems over priced, but what do i know, right? i have a some bulk machines out, and looking at getting into soda and maybe snack vending too.

The original buyer got hosed when he bought those biz-op machines. His asking price is more than they cost new and this is used equipment. If you want to make an offer 7500 tops. Peel the graphics and do regular vending with then

we had a guy on here who did the human vending biz op, he never reported exactly what happened with it,

my guess is because a lot of people told him not to do it.

anyway the machines i have no idea what they are worth but i will tel lyou they are sort of an unusual brand

and the only place u can get parts is from HUMAN or the distributor in miami so keep that in mind.

never heard of human. what is the scoop on them?

The original buyer got hosed when he bought those biz-op machines. His asking price is more than they cost new and this is used equipment. If you want to make an offer 7500 tops. Peel the graphics and do regular vending with then

that's kind of what i was thinking... seems most of the newer machines out there are being sold after the first owner got screwed on a deal and cant afford to stock or make payments on them, which is a shame (but good for us, i suppose.)

I can get brand new USI machines from a local rep for 3-4 grand depending on the size. Card readers are a couple of hundred bucks and depend on who your go with. These are way over priced.

• 2 weeks later...

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bfs/3217226909.html

seems over priced, but what do i know, right? i have a some bulk machines out, and looking at getting into soda and maybe snack vending too.

Hi sieger, those machines in that ad are older "human healthy" vending machines... Absolutely over priced... This "human" company does use a machine which parts are found here locally in my area(miami) Those machines are spruced up "Jofemar" brand machines. I believe they use the combo plus model and a few other ones. WWW.jofemarusa.com .. My advise if u want to get into snack and drinks, starts with decent new/refurb equipment and keep it simple...avoid franchises and over priced machines... I m a technician with expirience in jofemar machines, older model dixie narcos, various coffee machine manaufactures.. Cheers!

We bought one of the HUMAN machines and I must say they are over priced. Amazing what you learn in a year. Anyway, you live and you learn.

My advice for anyone thinking about buying HUMAN machines....don't. You can buy the same machines much cheaper and then wrap them with your own logo if you want.

My husband I had been thinking about putting vending machines in gyms with healthier options of snack and drinks for years.

We had no vending experience prior to last year but we really wanted to start a business that would one day provide for our family. So, we jumped in with both feet. We only purchased one machine and I am glad that we started with one. My husband is a personal trainer and we were able to place the machine in the gym where he worked. It has done pretty well but the gym closed in September and we had to move it to another location where there isn't as much traffic. It hasn't done as well there and we are currently looking for a new location.

We are now looking into the bulk candy machines so we can start again on a smaller scale and not have to put out so much money for new machines. We have found a local route that someone is selling and we like that the machines are already placed and bringing in money.

Any advice for the newbies that have learned a lot in the past year but are still a long way from being experts?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi sieger, those machines in that ad are older "human healthy" vending machines... Absolutely over priced... This "human" company does use a machine which parts are found here locally in my area(miami) Those machines are spruced up "Jofemar" brand machines. I believe they use the combo plus model and a few other ones. WWW.jofemarusa.com .. My advise if u want to get into snack and drinks, starts with decent new/refurb equipment and keep it simple...avoid franchises and over priced machines... I m a technician with expirience in jofemar machines, older model dixie narcos, various coffee machine manaufactures.. Cheers!

I am actually a member of HealthyVending and I have a great business but I am looking to unload some of my machines if anyone is interested in buying them for a used price. You can contact me via email at kishan.kansagra00@gmail.com. All the five machines are newly bought (2 months old) with all warranties and fully functioning with arrowvision and credit card reader.

I have five Jofemar Combo Machines from NJ that I bought to start a side business but my locations are producing too much and I can't keep up with the demand and I have a full time job so I can't keep up with this business. I am willing to ship them to any location and price is negotiable. All warranties and parts are fully functional (2 months old machines) with arrowivision and credit card reader. If your interested, please email at kishan.kansagra00@gmail.com.

Archived