Input please

caserri

Do you ever use the member list?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever use the member list?

I could use the real estate in the navigation menu and am thinking about eliminating the "Members" tab. Let me know if this would be missed.

FYI, the same page can now, and still will be accessible by clicking the "all time top posters" link at the bottom of the page.

What would you put in its place?

I am planning to put a tab there that will direct you to my fantasy football championship page. Just a little something that will recognize my superior ffb abilities. :lol:

This could be put to better use.

all you have there is a list of members and not knowing active or not. The list of top posters is all we need.

That's what it is. You just have to filter it by posts.

OK, 80% "no" is good enough for me.

A reminder to those who wish to view the member list, there is a link at the bottom of the page that says "Overall Top Posters." Clicking that will bring up the memberlist. It is filtered by post count by default but you can filter it alphabetically or by join date as well.

Speaking of sorting the member list, is there a way to sort or search by location? Other than our fearless moderator I'm not seeing a lot of other vendors up here in the northeast on this forum so I was wondering who else is around...

Archived