Anyone ever heard of a fawn 3014?

ruff84

Fawn is part of the Wittern Group - USI, FSI and at least a few other brands. It's a pretty good 4 wide snack machine easily worth $400 if it's in good shape.

I don't understand the complete history of the Wittern Group but you'll also find USI 3014's, FSI 3014's and Nerly Albright 3014's. Hopefully someone who knows about this will chime in here.

At any rate you can't really tell one from the other (same motors, trays. trim etc.)

ruff84,

I have several different ones, 3013's 3014's and 3015's and so far all the parts have been the same. VE carries some parts for these but not near as many as an AP7600 for example. The main parts I always end up replacing are the validators and mechs which aren't made by machine companies anyway.

Parts are for the most part interchangeable. Depending on year made there might be different motors. Parts are pretty much only available through Vendnet a Wittern company. The 3014 series was last made around 1995 or 1996.

Then came the 3015, the only change as far as I know was the conversion to MDB electronics. Were made until 03 or 04 somewhere.

Went and picked this up this weekend. Guy selling it was top notch and the machine is in great shape and he through in a box of free parts.

The move was great he used a pallet jack and moved on to my liftgate with no issues. Got the machine placed with ease and got it filled and ready to go for tomorrow's workday.

Every thing is working like it should and machine looks brand new.

Went and picked this up this weekend. Guy selling it was top notch and the machine is in great shape and he through in a box of free parts.

The move was great he used a pallet jack and moved on to my liftgate with no issues. Got the machine placed with ease and got it filled and ready to go for tomorrow's workday.

Every thing is working like it should and machine looks brand new.

Sounds great. Congrats, now its time to go find the next location. B)

Archived