Anyone ever try something like this?

donut

I was thinking about trying to vend 5-hour energy drinks out of a Dixie Narco multi-price machine... I came up with a prototype design for a delivery system I can install in the current configuration that is completely reversible (does no harm to the machine).... Yeah, I know, I could just get one of the machines that are designed to vend the 2-ounce bottles, but that wouldn't be as fun, would it? :)

Anyhow, I figure I could do pretty well... I have this machine on Main Street in a small town where I live (only about 4,000 population)... The local gas station sells them at $3.79 with tax.... Figure I could vend them at $3.50, since I get them at $1.54 each.... Will put Rockstar and regular soda in the machine also....

Anyone have any thoughts or seen anything done similar in regards to the small bottles?

You might have the size but do you have the weight? It might not weigh enough to come down the slide and push through the delivery door.

Good point Mission. You can vend 5-hour in a snack machine - you just need the 6 item coils for the candy columns ( versus 12,16 or 20 items)

i put them in my snack machines they dont sell too good, imo it would be a big waste of valuable real estate to put them in the drink vendor, i only put them in because they are high mark up and last a year or something

Archived