crane products

mainor5251

When I put my very first cranes out I had no idea how well they would go over so I underestimated the plush I would need. I soon had a call for an empty crane. I went to the crane took the money and went down to Dollar General and bought all the closeout plush I could and brought it back to the crane and filled it. I then headed for the next town tearing off the Dollar general tags as I went.

Put a couple more cats in it like my daughter's in the and it will be ready for the Chinese restaurant, would be like one of those lobster machines catch your dinner.

Knoby balls sell great I get them from RI. But I have found that some claws have a static and won't drop the balls. Not sure if its the type of claw or the power in the unit.

Manior what type of cranes did you get.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

If people would not throw a PETA fit

i allways wanted to film one of my cranes with like 10 kittens inside (safe and treated nice)

and film someone trying to win one with the claw

but they would hunt you down and hit you with animal abuse even though there would be none at all..

I got my kids some rabbits once for easter at tractor supply...before i built their cage i had them in a box and i was out in the shed building them a wire cage and i put them in a old crane i had bought from the classifieds for 25 bucks,,i had some pics but i dont feel like digging them up right now but my oldest son made a little sign that said "live rabbits, 50 cents a play"...they wanted to goto carnival where they throw balls in those cups to win a rabbit and set it up...

i said it might hurt the rabbit so i wouldnt let them do it,,but boy would that have rubbed some folks wrong!! Im not "In touch" with my "love nature" side i guess as i live in nature on a farm and not in some apartment in the city..but some people in big cities with their "unnatural" love for their dogs and cats would have really painted a picture of me being a evil redneck for doing something like that! i wouldn't ever do it but it made a funny pic, crane didnt even work..

ron

I got my kids some rabbits once for easter at tractor supply...before i built their cage i had them in a box and i was out in the shed building them a wire cage and i put them in a old crane i had bought from the classifieds for 25 bucks,,i had some pics but i dont feel like digging them up right now but my oldest son made a little sign that said "live rabbits, 50 cents a play"...they wanted to goto carnival where they throw balls in those cups to win a rabbit and set it up...

i said it might hurt the rabbit so i wouldnt let them do it,,but boy would that have rubbed some folks wrong!! Im not "In touch" with my "love nature" side i guess as i live in nature on a farm and not in some apartment in the city..but some people in big cities with their "unnatural" love for their dogs and cats would have really painted a picture of me being a evil redneck for doing something like that! i wouldn't ever do it but it made a funny pic, crane didnt even work..

ron

i love my dog like a kid, but that is funny right there

Archived