rv parks?

TKK

I was cold calling today and tried rv parks/ mobile home places. I got one hit I'm gonna go talk to het in a bit. It's 280 spaces no coke or snack machines kinda rural. One is a 168 spot location said to talk to her on Monday. Lastly a guy said he had a coke machine that coke handles and said to go ahead and take a snack machine. He was like yeah bring it but it'd have to be outside. And his is only 80 spots. I know it all varies but does anyone have advice on these? I'm tired of moving heavy machines and making $40-$60 a month locations

I was cold calling today and tried rv parks/ mobile home places. I got one hit I'm gonna go talk to het in a bit. It's 280 spaces no coke or snack machines kinda rural. One is a 168 spot location said to talk to her on Monday. Lastly a guy said he had a coke machine that coke handles and said to go ahead and take a snack machine. He was like yeah bring it but it'd have to be outside. And his is only 80 spots. I know it all varies but does anyone have advice on these? I'm tired of moving heavy machines and making $40-$60 a month locations

First unless your snack machine is outdoor rated and has been upgraded with extra protection to LIMIT the amount of damages and losses you will experience then I wouldn't bother. rv parks are worse than apartments when it comes to vandalism.

Just came to the 280 unit its huge and has a big lobby w game room and pool. I closed the deal, nice lady. Now I would need some thin machines. She wants them inside a loby next to the restrooms. It's like an 8 foot space

It's a Mobil home place. Being inside I don't think they'd vandalize it a lot since they do have cameras as well. I'm willing to risk that I'm more concerned on possible income

It's a Mobil home place. Being inside I don't think they'd vandalize it a lot since they do have cameras as well. I'm willing to risk that I'm more concerned on possible income

Ever spend any time in a mobile home park? I have and the police are there about once a day for thefts and fights. We call them the hillbilly hood up here.

Hope it turns out good for you. Good luck.

Well TKK I have a machine in a 200 plus mobile home park and yes I'm taking a chance on machine being ripped apart or vandalize! The machine cost me nothing as it came out of a couple storage units I bought. I call it a ugly machine because it does need paint and I took parts from other machines I scraped to make this one work. As a mater of fact that ardic i offered to give you was in the machine, replaced it with a vn 2511. As for making money with it the answer is yes and can't wait for summer time to roll around. it's a dn 440 single price.

mike

If its inside the clubhouse I wouldn't worry about vandalism too much,is it a retirement place or a regular park. Kinda like apts or unattended laundries id find a cheap rowe or old ap snackshop for 400 bucks but would not bother putting good equipment in there

I found an older snack machine for $250 it looks like fake front wood pannels. I wanted to know on the possible income. I never pay over $500 for a snack machine and $200-$500 for coke can machines. It's notba very poor area there was a couple of kids the park itself is like 1000 acres and looks likea bunch of neighborhoods theres different streets in the community. There's a large park w jungle Jim and a large pool and area. 280+ homes there

Cajun how much does the coke and snack make

It makes it very worth while! I've been averaging two a week gross. it has been a little cold so I expect it to pick up a bunch come summer time. lots of kids and the security cop lives right there just to left of building where the machine is.

Went service it this morning fruit punch, rootbeer, creme soda, grape, was empty, cola very low, pineapple half way! I filled it seven days ago.

I could use more places like this!

Archived