full line locators

spdydre

Well just to update still have not found a locator. I had a few sales people interested but they disappeared and lost interest. I will keep you guys updated on the locator situation. I will continue to get them myself but wanted to try this out for other vendors as well!

Thanks Bev for the help! Ok well I had a locator contact me he has been posting in craigslist in Austin his name is David Simmons. Has anyone used this guy before? Did a search and it says he owns Help Yourself Vending in Norcross,GA but hes in Austin,Texas. I asked him about pricing he said $250 per machine soda/snack, $350 for ATM and $65 for bulk. For reference his contact is David Simmons (512) 284-6637. He also said he travels to other states to self locate. I still have a few more questions to ask him and also asked for some referrals.

spoke to this guy for and asked a few questions seems like a scammer so I am dont using him. He wanted $500 upfront and then promised to come to Houston and find locations lol no thanks.

lol, you mean you don't trust some random guy from craiglist to not steal your $500?

If people actually do that deal they don't deserve the money in the first place.

to those that said they do their own locating and have a pamphlet:

can you give a new guy some info on what info you put on the pamphlet and what your sales pitch is to the owner/operator?

i have a lot of different brochures targeted to what kind of location is it. basically "it depends" for some locations like motels it is all about commissions for offices it may be more about service..you just have to feel it out really.

Archived