Vendo 407 information

bullyfrog

Any of you guys got any opinions or experience with these. I know it's an older machine, but the location I'm installing it in really doesn't warrant anything new or pretty. I'm just looking for a good, decent machine. I found a local company that has a few of these he's looking to upgrade. Total asking price including delivery is $595. He's got others, but these were the least expensive.

I've got 2 of them.... Paid $50 for one of them (but had to replace the compressor), and the other one I got for free..... Not a bad machine.... Single price, everything seems to be easy to work on.... How much is he charging for delivery and how much is for the machine only?

$495 for the machine and then $100 bucks if I have him deliver it.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

That's about the going rate. I still have a couple myself. They're pretty basic.

It's a funny deal, we always harp on buying the multipriced machines (I'm as guilty as the next guy on this) but when we look at our sales, 95% of it comes from 12 oz cans at 75 cents

That's about the going rate. I still have a couple myself. They're pretty basic.

It's a funny deal, we always harp on buying the multipriced machines (I'm as guilty as the next guy on this) but when we look at our sales, 95% of it comes from 12 oz cans at 75 cents

That's today, what about tomorrow? Just making a point.....

Archived