Recognize These? (veryfine soda)

bullyfrog

I've got a distant family member that came across some vending machines at auction. There's no way I can get to the machines in time to check them out in person. I'm trying to figure out what type of machine this is and some idea of what these are worth assuming that everything is functional?

its a dixie narco machine, maybe a 501, single price machine 300-350 if its all working, good machine for a laundromat or warehouse, cans and 16.9oz water only. i love these in laundries because they are built like a tank, nobody is breking in to it.

It probable is a 501T which is a triple deep can and can hold 500 cans, I have mine vending 20 oz powerade from a bucket single stack, no problems with any hangups or jams, my machine is a mp machine.

mike

It probable is a 501T which is a triple deep can and can hold 500 cans, I have mine vending 20 oz powerade from a bucket single stack, no problems with any hangups or jams, my machine is a mp machine.

mike

its a single price machine, the board on the 501t mpc is very flaky best to have a spare around

its a dixie narco machine, maybe a 501, single price machine 300-350 if its all working, good machine for a laundromat or warehouse, cans and 16.9oz water only. i love these in laundries because they are built like a tank, nobody is breking in to it.

Yep, used to have just like the one in the pic.

Looks like 501 or 368 single price machine.

We would strip the Very Fine graphic install generic and sell them by the truck load. I’d say 1988-1990 after that they changed the button size and burned in there logo changed sign to an L shape and stamped their name across like the tail gate of a truck.

Walta

its a single price machine, the board on the 501t mpc is very flaky best to have a spare around

It is a S2D board, thanks for the concern dogcow, I would not want my machine to burn down the business where it is at!

Thanks for your help guys!

Would parts & service be a problem on these? Is there anything on these that I'm not gonna be able to repair or replace?

Thanks again, very much appreciated!

nope single price drink vendor from dixie is about the most dead simple repair in vendor, most stack models of DN machines will have interchangable parts like cooling deck,motors they sell them in a lot of places and repairs are straight forward. if u need help with comon repairs capital vending sells a dvd that covers repairing most things in a stack DN vendor

Archived