Dixie Narco 501 E standard or live display?

bullyfrog

I like the live display.

If some selections a cans and others are bottles it is very clear what is what not so much with labels but you do need to replace the displays every few years.

Walta

I like the live display.

If some selections a cans and others are bottles it is very clear what is what not so much with labels but you do need to replace the displays every few years.

Walta

I would agree but the displays probably need to be changed once a year, especially any with red printing, the red starts fading after 6 months or so.

I look at it this way:

Live displays are accounts that do well out of one or two soda machines. This is because you can easily change the product by simply removing everything from the selection column and replacing the displayed item; you don't have to hand-write a new label for the diet-cherry-vanilla dr. pepper that the boss wants.

Standard buttons are better for small or HUGE accounts because you don't need to worry about changing out the displays and... in the case of monster accounts... you might have 3, 4, or more soda machines and you have so many selections that changing labels is probably not even necessary! At this point though, you get glassfronts!

Archived