Hand Truck - Dolly

I'm looking for your recommendations for a product dolly, not a machine dolly. Do you guys use convertible hand trucks? I'm trying to find the best/affordable equipment for hauling inventory from the truck to the machine. The previous discussions on this topic seem to revolve around dollys for machines.

Thanks.

Do you want cheap or good? A cheap fold down is available at Sam's for about 80 bucks. If you want a really good something like a magliner aluminum will probably outlast you in your vending career, mine is over 10 years old and going strong, will run you around 350-400.

http://www.magliner.com/product/convertible-hand-trucks

I'm looking for your recommendations for a product dolly, not a machine dolly. Do you guys use convertible hand trucks? I'm trying to find the best/affordable equipment for hauling inventory from the truck to the machine. The previous discussions on this topic seem to revolve around dollys for machines.

Thanks.

I actually bought a convertable hand truck from Costco for a $100 - it's been going strong for 3 years sometimes hauling as much as 15, 32 packs at a time. It's rated at 650 lbs but I doubt I'll be pushing that much weight around.

Being able to drop it flat is great for snacks

I made mine from some used 2x4 and used sheet of 3/4 inch plywood along with some wheels off a cabinet work was throwing away. bought a handle from Harbor freight for ten dollars, works for me.

I'm cheap, don't laugh!

mike

Archived