bought a route!

TKK

So good and bad news. Good news is the 6 machines at laundromats made $897. So like $3,600 a month. Bulk should do another $400 in the 5 triples. And the mental place should make $300 a month. That combo emptied badly the one that's all in one all refrigerated. It's a usi. I changed the prices on almost everything. And replaced a lot of the high cog products. So it should average $4300+ a month :). Bad news is owner still wants that same comission. Which is $1,100 a month. However I am making my average cogs to be at 30%. Yes 30%. That's including bulk. At that rate comission will be 25%, cogs 30%. So my net profit not including gas and taxes should be at 45%. So say it makes $50,000 in a year ill keep about $22,000 a year. Not bad for an $8,000 investment. I am done with expanding for now as these 7 added take me up to 27 machines, and 10 bulk.

Plus I work the route only once a week, all by myself.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That combo emptied badly the one that's all in one all refrigerated. It's a usi.

You may want to get those spirals from AZ as soon as you can as this will increase yoy chip capacity. You can also add another tray to this machine as it is designed to have 6 trays.

Another option is to add a "high capacity can unit" instead of the can tray on the bottom. This would increase your can capacity by 150% but may not be cost effective as I think they are over $300 to buy brand new.

AZ will be the best person to ask about this option.

Wow yes I thought more cans could fit. When I close it it says no 8th row. The top chip spirals only fit 6! That's retarded!

Where could I buy a tray and is it hard to install? Also from a 6 spiral I'd like to go to maybe 9-10. And a 12 for say cupcakes. I'd like a snack row for say cookies etc

Usi 3208

Wow yes I thought more cans could fit. When I close it it says no 8th row. The top chip spirals only fit 6! That's retarded!

Where could I buy a tray and is it hard to install? Also from a 6 spiral I'd like to go to maybe 9-10. And a 12 for say cupcakes. I'd like a snack row for say cookies etc

Usi 3208

TKK, do you want to replace a can shelf with a snack shelf? Also, do you want me to find out the price on the can module Kiwi was speaking of? It's about the height that one can shelf takes up from the bottom of the existing can shelf to the bottom of the shelf above it (approx. 8 inches?). It holds the cans horizontally 5 selections wide. You can put 20 - 24 cans into each selection. This would allow you to put your 5 best sellers into the can module in the bottom location, then you would have 10 selections of cans or bottles on the shelf above that. After doing this, you could then change the middle shelf from cans to snacks (5 selections). If this is what you'd like to do I will get prices on all of the needed parts. I will also find out if a metal can/bottle shelf can be converted to snacks, or if you would need a new plastic snack shelf.

For your top snack shelf, I would recommend 10 ct. spirals for large chips bags and for any pastry items such as cup cakes and donuts. If you opt for converting one can/bottle shelf to snacks, then you can do 12 ct. and 15 ct. spirals for thinner snacks/cookies and better capacity. I will also get you the prices for the Seaga snack spiral and spiral retainer.

It holds the cans horizontally 5 selections wide. You can put 20 - 24 cans into each selection. This would allow you to put your 5 best sellers into the can module in the bottom location, then you would have 10 selections of cans or bottles on the shelf above that. After doing this, you could then change the middle shelf from cans to snacks (5 selections). If this is what you'd like to do I will get prices on all of the needed parts.

The USI HCCT "high capacity can tray" has 6 selections & hold 150-12oz cans..

The Australian version holds 5 because of their can sizes being slightly larger at 375ml compared to 355ml. This annoys me as we get the Australian version HCCT here but our cans are the same size as the US 355ml.

TKK,

I found out that the High Capacity Can Tray was never put into the model 3208 machine by USI. The engineers say there's a small chance it will work but I would need to provide the serial number of your machine so they can pull the build card and see if the tray would fit. Please send me the full serial number off the same label you got the model number off of and I will check with engineering at USI again.

As to the top shelf spirals, the 10 count spirals will be $15.00 each.

The Seaga snack spiral will be $19.95 for a 6 count spiral and the spiral hub is $10.80. You can see that Seaga prices are pretty high - a major strike against them.

Again, send me the serial number from your machine and I'll see if the can tray will fit.

TKK,

I found out that the High Capacity Can Tray was never put into the model 3208 machine by USI. The engineers say there's a small chance it will work but I would need to provide the serial number of your machine so they can pull the build card and see if the tray would fit. Please send me the full serial number off the same label you got the model number off of and I will check with engineering at USI again.

Strange that they would say that as according to the Vendnet website the 3208 Service Manual shows the HCCT on page 7 http://www.vendnetus...es/4214792d.pdf but when you look at the Parts Manual for the 3208 it shows it as the DZ5000 http://www.vendnetus...arts_Manual.pdf

I am confused :blink: lol

Is the 3208 a SZF/DZF or a DZ5000?

That mei bv is pi$$ing me off. I cleaned it and all still does the half take in then spit back out thing. Does anyone have any for sale for a good price? This is my second malfunctioning mei bv

What's exchange? U need mine? How much without exchange? And r they new or what? Maybe u can send me it w the seaga spiral and plastic majigy

Cm2512

Vn

I would need to get yours back as an exchange so I can repair yours for my next exchange. I see it is a VN2512. I also still need the serial number off you USI 3208 refrigerated machine.

Archived