20oz from Sam's?

Anyone here ever heard of Sam's selling the 20 oz soda's? I've checked 4 different Sam's in my area to no avail. However, a guy just north of me insists he's getting them at Sam's and that they're not sold in the beverage isle of the store - they're in another part of the store. Is he crazy......or am I not checking enough stores?

My local SAMs are just like Cajuns. I have searched other SAMs and some do in fact have the 20 oz. I would have to drive 130 miles one though. Seemed like the big cities had them. (Indy) for me.

Higher price point. I don't know or think my customers would pay for that large of a bottle. What are your costs and what are you selling them for? And not every soda or beverage style comes in a 24.

I only vend diet and regular pepsi and dew at 24oz but costs me .69 and sell for 1.25

Figure it will help me get some accounts of others who only vend the 20oz and that's what the people i bought my route off were doing

I only vend diet and regular pepsi and dew at 24oz but costs me .69 and sell for 1.25

Figure it will help me get some accounts of others who only vend the 20oz and that's what the people i bought my route off were doing

Not a bad plan. Could probably go to $1.50 without much problem. I will consider this idea down the road as well.

Higher price point. I don't know or think my customers would pay for that large of a bottle. What are your costs and what are you selling them for? And not every soda or beverage style comes in a 24.

Sams sells 24 ounce for 62 per and I sell for 1.25,its cheaper than buying 20 ounce from a bottler.

John

PS check with sams to see if they will get what you want.

Sams sells 24 ounce for 62 per and I sell for 1.25,its cheaper than buying 20 ounce from a bottler.

John

PS check with sams to see if they will get what you want.

Thanks, John! I didn't know Sam's will "special order" items for you. Also, what is the going rate for 20z from bottlers these days? I'm looking at going to a lease program with Coke today if I can get through the runaround. Nobody seems to know what I'm asking for. I finally got ahold of the 3rd party department and am expecting a call back.

Thanks, John! I didn't know Sam's will "special order" items for you. Also, what is the going rate for 20z from bottlers these days? I'm looking at going to a lease program with Coke today if I can get through the runaround. Nobody seems to know what I'm asking for. I finally got ahold of the 3rd party department and am expecting a call back.

Vistar charges 19.77 per case of 20 ounce Coke products,thats .83 per bottle.i don't have an account setup with Coke so I can't tell you what they charge.

John

Our local Sam's carries Pepsi & Dew in 24oz size. $14.87/cs which is $3.50/cs cheaper thatn the 20 oz from bottler. They do not carry Coke in 20 or 24oz. Vistar carries Coke for like $23/cs which is $2 higher than the bottler, but I can buy Coke & Diet Coke from vending distributor at the opposite side of the state, 4.5 hrs away and have it delivered with my snack order for $16.50/cs. The bottler, one block from my warehouse said that they can't do anything about our pricing.."it is a national price". I guess someone forgot to tell the vend didstruibutor across state!!

Vistar charges 19.77 per case of 20 ounce Coke products,thats .83 per bottle.i don't have an account setup with Coke so I can't tell you what they charge.

John

I have just recently started getting deliveries from Coke and Pepsi. I am paying .67/bottle from Coke and .74/bottle from Pepsi.

Archived