Chicken craze finally hits Georgia...

will.vend

Well I have decided to invest in the "All American Chicken" I have been following the topics like everyone else and after sifting through all of the bullshit, I decided this is a good investment. Part of my decision was based on Frank Parisi, he took all of my phone calls answered all of my questions but never once hard sold me, he told me if and when I decide to buy to give him a call. 

The chicken seems a good alternative for me in Georgia, the license and taxes on cranes in Georgia is $5000.00 for master license and $125.00 for tax sticker on each machine. So cranes are not an option for me. 

I am a full time vendor and in this business to make money, the chicken gives me another option when locating machines. I feel it's a good option too! 

The deal Frank gave me is the 3rd option On his "all american chicken" post listing all his deals.  

I will report my true earnings after my first months collections. 

post-1988-0-45839500-1367378299.gif

post-1988-0-44271600-1367378335.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you check Coast to Coast? It would be interesting to see a match up, clucker vs Coast to Coast Automated Bulk Vending merchandiser with Bill Acceptor

Are you referring to that monkey or gorilla motif one?

Did you check Coast to Coast? It would be interesting to see a match up, clucker vs Coast to Coast Automated Bulk Vending merchandiser with Bill Acceptor

I did not musser but my experience with c2c was not a good one, I wont give them any of my money again.

The chicken seems a good alternative for me in Georgia, the license and taxes on cranes in Georgia is $5000.00 for master license and $125.00 for tax sticker on each machine. So cranes are not an option for me. 

Cranes have been moved to Class A in GA. A Level 1 master license (1 - 5 machines) is $500. A Level 2 master license (6 - 59 machines) is $2000. A Level 3 master license (60+ machines) costs $3500. Stickers are $25 per machine.

I agree with you that the All American Chicken machines are a good alternative to cranes especially because you can save on license fees.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

Cranes have been moved to Class A in GA. A Level 1 master license (1 - 5 machines) is $500. A Level 2 master license (6 - 59 machines) is $2000. A Level 3 master license (60+ machines) costs $3500. Stickers are $25 per machine.

I agree with you that the All American Chicken machines are a good alternative to cranes especially because you can save on license fees.

Are these master license fee's annualy or one time and then the sticker is annually?

Bcareful. Many cities and towns are doing 300 per crane The master license is going back to around 5 grand in july

Good luck will. I have been servicing chickens today. Super easy walk in fill from the rear. Record sales from meter. Dump coin and cash pay from meter wipe down and go. 15 min. Lowest gross today was 208. It was a few days shy of a month and was a location I was worried about.

I assume that you have a lot of other stuff at this location? seems to me that with numbers that strong a crane would do even better. And even if you are in a tough state you could go win every time and still do better with less investment.

I assume that you have a lot of other stuff at this location? seems to me that with numbers that strong a crane would do even better. And even if you are in a tough state you could go win every time and still do better with less investment.

Really havend I am interested in this. Is the clucker a stand alone type situation or is this like a really premium account with lots of other stuff? This makes a huge difference, does the All American Chicken cannibalize your other equipment? This happens a lot you know when too much stuff goes into a location, you really just cut your own throat. Just looking for clarification, after all thats what this board is about.

Really havend I am interested in this. Is the clucker a stand alone type situation or is this like a really premium account with lots of other stuff? This makes a huge difference, does the All American Chicken cannibalize your other equipment? This happens a lot you know when too much stuff goes into a location, you really just cut your own throat. Just looking for clarification, after all thats what this board is about.

Musser this is my biggest concern with the chicken, I even spoke to Frank about this, his opinion is it will not because the chicken is geared toward 8 and under and racks, cranes etc...are say 9 and older. I dont have a new location for any chickens yet, I plan to place them next to racks in some of my busiest locations. I know they will take away from the rack because the same kid would have put money in it if the chicken wasnt there, hopefully the chicken will draw in enough new business to justify it's cost.

Ideally they should be stand alone or just a couple other machines next to them one being a gumball. But Musser from my standpoint I will be able to answer your question in about a month.

What is a new location?  Is a new location a location in which to you the operator there is no equipment in there?  Or is a new location a location in which you now get to operate in and taking away sales from the other vendor?  Musser you ask this question over and over and I see your seeking answers.  So let’s take your mid-western states.  We have a few outstanding distributors in your area; AVS and Betson are both in Illinois.  You have posted that you have seen another operator’s chicken machine in your locations.  For that operator, that is a new location.  They will take some of your sales away as you claim and also give them the chance to develop a relationship with the store owner to possibly take over all vending.  So, my question to you is what do you mean by a new location?  Are you saying the operator should not place them in their existing locations but go out and place in other operators locations?

I know they will take away from the rack because the same kid would have put money in it if the chicken wasnt there, hopefully the chicken will draw in enough new business to justify it's cost.

No matter which way you look at the chicken, you must make sure it earns enough to pay for it.  I will be the first to tell you that if a store doesn't generate enough sales, do not put the chicken machine in it.  I am here for the long haul, I much rather wait it out with you to find the right location and generate enough money to justify the machine than just buy one, install it in a local store, do no sales and never buy another one again.

But, I will say this, does the kid in that store guarantee to put money in the rack just because he or she is in the store?  I have seen many times and read many reports where stores were observed and if the right merchandise is not in the machine, they will walk away and not purchase anything.  Never underestimate the child, they know what they want and will not just spend because a bulk vending machine is in front of them.

I see your point of too much in a location. I have seen locations with racks everywhere lol most time they are all junked up. I tend to stay away from them unless I capture an exclusive on the account. I like to find the under serviced account. SV has a lot of these. It's an account normally a busy Buffett with just a small rack. No crane or other amusement. In an under serviced account you can install a chicken and crane or other amusement and clean up. I have a location in south Alabama SV and I shared I did 100 every couple months and had all . 50 two inch to compete with SV. I either had to pull it or make a change I told the owner to boot SV and I would put in a new rack and crane. So I did that put in a 7 way brand new and a like new 7gn smart candy crane and now I clean up. .75 on top and .50 on bottom. Total location is about 700 every 6 weeks like clock work

Cranes and other equipment make a huge difference. Without maximizing a location, your just leaving money on the table

Agree people often confuse location overkill with under serviced. Guys with out experience with other types of machines are often leaving money on the table. SV has many under serviced accounts

Overkill is good for a good location, it protects the location from somebody setting chicken machines on top of your good spots

Overkill is good for a good location, it protects the location from somebody setting chicken machines on top of your good spots

Another vendor will always be looking and asking for your location. In one of my chinese buffets I put 2 racks with a wing on each one, 4 column tattoo and a sportyball. I have a great relation with the acct. Last service cycle sv had put a crappy looking victor rack in the only hole I left open. So always expect it even when you think you have it locked up.

Archived