Sweet Amanda's bulk candy and plush machine

caserri

Very cool but I am betting it is indeed between $15-20k.  In the right location though it could work but those locations are rare.  Also there is a lot of moving parts to break down so I would be concerned about it being a maintenance nightmare.

Stop that Steve, everytime Glenn mentions chickens google does that search thing that Ron talks about and the All American Chicken Machine and the Vendiscuss Forum is mentioned and draws attention to us. Thanks again Glenn you always help me.

I would rather buy 10 Chicken machines

10 wow glen that's a lot for your first purchase. I know the vending business has been hard the past few years so if money is tight parsal may have financing for you.

Here is the small Baytek Prize Hub that is meant to function as a redemption center.  This runs over $10k and it is smaller than the above system.  The full size Prize Hub is over $17k.

http://www.baytekgames.com/games/details/?id=274

GameDetailWeb_PHH.jpg

I wouldnt mind a small baytek with all bulk capsule hoppers in it.

set it up for cash or card pay and it would make a good capsule toy land.

plus all the other types of hoppers you could get also.

I wouldnt mind a small baytek with all bulk capsule hoppers in it.

set it up for cash or card pay and it would make a good capsule toy land.

plus all the other types of hoppers you could get also.

It would be cool at $3k and under.  At $10k it had better entertain the heck out of the kids while dispensing toys.

Here is the small Baytek Prize Hub that is meant to function as a redemption center. This runs over $10k and it is smaller than the above system. The full size Prize Hub is over $17k.

http://www.baytekgames.com/games/details/?id=274

GameDetailWeb_PHH.jpg

Does anyone on here operate one of these? Id love to know more about it,there are some locs I think could really do well w/ ticket counters that can't have them due to employee cost ,like an indoor flea market f.ex just can't figure if it justifies the cost

Does anyone on here operate one of these? Id love to know more about it,there are some locs I think could really do well w/ ticket counters that can't have them due to employee cost ,like an indoor flea market f.ex just can't figure if it justifies the cost

I have some potential locations that could use it but the cost is just too high to make it work.  I would have to talk the locations into forgoing any commission and that won't happen. 

• 3 months later...

Looks very expensive to me and the fact they only operate not sell probably confirms that .i think for them as a company this works but not for. Route operator who would pay more than they are

I've just seen another one that's available much cheaper ...look on you tube under pick and mix vending

Machine does look well but at the end of the dy if the margin isn't their and the thru put can you afford to pay upwards of twenty k

Maybe someone can post images of the one on you tube s I don't know how too :-(

That's the one .when I sent them a mail I got one back saying under 8500dollars I think this is a better alternative ,half the sme half the price .that said the sweet am das does look the part.what would worry me is roi and speed of vend but I'm guessing it's priced so they can purely operate themselves making a better return .however I think the European one would be far better for restaurants bars truck stops etc ..what do u think

Archived