VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

• 6 months later...

alrighty boys and girls, it's that time of year again....the time of year when we battle it out on the virtual gridiron and everyone talks smack but me....the time of year when grown men cry over a virtual game that doesn't mean squat, but is really fun to play! it's TVF FANTASY FOOTBALL TIME! as your returning commish, i have opened up the league and everyone who played last year (except Bacho---rest in peace, buddy) will get an invitation through the email they provided to yahoo for the league. an open invitaion will also be going out soon to anyone else that would like to join the leauge this year. it would be great if we could get at least 10 teams this season, so feel free to post if your are interested in joining.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?

mrs. c

• Like 1

sure thing arista, i'll let you know when it's time to sign up. consider your spot saved!

there is no buy-in, it's free and for fun only. the prize of winning is bragging rights for a year and usually steve makes some stupid bet and has to use some team he hates mascot as an avatar for a month, hahahaha

Mrs. C - I am new to the forum, but love fantasy football. I will take a spot if there is one available!

Yes but do you love to lose? Hope so. :lol:

Sent using Tapatalk 2

sure thing arista, i'll let you know when it's time to sign up. consider your spot saved!

it's free and for fun only.

Except when you're up against the TVF Golphers. Then, not so much.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Thanks!

Yes but do you love to lose? Hope so. :lol:

I see...so that's how this league works! :D Well, that's ok. I don't mind losing, especially since it doesn't happen much. ;)

Sweet!

I can not wait to replace that RGCV banner with my own. The TVF Golphers will be dedicating this year to Bacho.

Hey, thats no fair hiding behind Bacho and his Saints!! That will make kicking the Golphers golpher kind of bittersweet. :wacko:

Arista, watch out for Mrs. C as she is definitely a wolf in wolves clothing! Give her a call at home and she will let you know how she feels.... ;D

• Like 1

Count me in! The Kandy King will bring victory to his Kingdom. I say we all add something into the mix and mail it to the winner. I will add a $.50 mech for a 1800 or a 1800 canister or a set of 5 keys of winners choice. I am also willing to bet triples with anyone in the league in the South Florida area!

I'd love to play. Are there any spots left? You pick a kicker first...right?

Sure, there are plenty of spots. If I were you, I'd trade your first pick to me. Then pick your defense, then your kicker. That's the recipe for success in this league. ^_^

• Like 1

What are the basic rules for the league? What are the starting positions and is it a PPR? Is it a yahoo league? When do we get this party started?

I'm looking at Mrs. C setting it up right now. Not sure what the rules are but I'm sure they will favor me.... er, uh, I mean they should be the same as last year.

it's a yahoo league, auto draft ( yes, yes, yes...a live draft would be so much better, i know. we have this discussion every year, but with teams from all over the country it's highly unlikely that everyone will be available at the same time. you can set it up so you have a list of favored players, so hopefully everyone gets at least someone they wanted. so auto draft it is, the end.) so far these are the settings, some may change according to how many teams we have sign up. i have it set to the max, which is 20 (i'm trying to be optimistic).

Draft Type: Autopick Draft Max Teams: 20 Scoring Type: Head-to-Head Start Scoring on: Week 1 Can't Cut List Provider: None Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum Max Acquisitions per Week: 3 Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum Trade Reject Time: 2 Trade End Date: November 16, 2012 Allow Draft Pick Trades: No Trade Review: Commissioner Waiver Time: 1 day Waiver Type: Continual rolling list Weekly Waivers First game of week - Tuesday Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules Invite Sharing Tools: Disabled Playoffs: Week 14, 15 and 16 (6 teams) Note: Week 16 runs 7 days from Dec 18 to Dec 24 Playoff Reseeding: Yes Divisions: No Lock Eliminated Teams: Yes Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN Fractional Points: Yes Negative Points: Yes Make League Publicly Viewable: No