VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

Your confidence is admirable however you seem to forget who the reigning champion is and why.

Last season we didn't want to cause "the guy with the tie to cry like a baby" due to getting his butt kicked. but its all out war this season!!!

Mrs. C, better stock up on the tissues!!! ;D

come on guys, we're still have 3 spots left! we need at least one more because we have an odd number of teams right now .

And I was the one to cause the odd number of teams, So I guess that means I will be the odd ball that gives Steve his defeat! :-*

Last season we didn't want to cause "the guy with the tie to cry like a baby" due to getting his butt kicked. but its all out war this season!!!

Bring it on. I've got my shirt on! post-1-0-51523000-1314554242_thumb.jpg

We have 7 teams signed up. See list below. If we can get 12 or more, I will order a championship FFB trophy to award this years champion! I really want this trophy because it will look fabulous on my mantle.

I've already pre-designed the custom engraving. rolleyes.gifGO TVF GOLPHERS!

post-1-0-72047200-1314559533_thumb.png

We have 7 teams signed up. See list below. If we can get 12 or more, I will order a championship FFB trophy to award this years champion!

Hey Steve. You might want to post something in the Bulk and Full Line forums. Just until it's time to do the draft. You can delete it after that. Not everyone comes in the Golpher Hole as much as the other two forums.

Edited by bacho

Hey Steve. You might want to post something in the Bulk and Full Line forums. Just until it's time to do the draft. You can delete it after that. Not everyone comes in the Golpher Hole as much as the other two forums.

Very good point!!!

if we don't get one more team soon, i will be forced to set up a dummy team just so we can do the draft and start the season. as it is, the real football season starts next week (sept.8th ) and i for one do not want the ff season to start after the regular season. so i am going to set a deadline of sunday sept. 3 as the last day a new team can sign up, if we don't have an even number i will create a dummy team. the draft will take place soon after that (probably auto-draft :( ) so that everyone should be all set for the season opener next thursday.

if we don't get one more team soon, i will be forced to set up a dummy team just so we can do the draft and start the season. as it is, the real football season starts next week (sept.8th ) and i for one do not want the ff season to start after the regular season. so i am going to set a deadline of sunday sept. 3 as the last day a new team can sign up, if we don't have an even number i will create a dummy team. the draft will take place soon after that (probably auto-draft :( ) so that everyone should be all set for the season opener next thursday.

I'm in.

Welcome aboard, RGCV. Just ignore Steve. He's all talk and no show.

No show? Wait until I repeat my championship run. I'm calling this season "The Caserri Show!"

Actually, I probably shouldn't play. I'm probably the reason more people aren't joining. No one wants to lose.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

No show? Wait until I repeat my championship run. I'm calling this season "The Caserri Show!"

Actually, I probably shouldn't play. I'm probably the reason more people aren't joining. No one wants to lose.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

LMAO I can remember someone with his tail between his legs when Mrs. C beat him. ;D

For some reason the link from 2010 wouldnt work! Go figure. Any hoooooo. Got signed up. Im glad I thought to look. I have not played since the first season. Is there a plan to have a live draft for those of us that can do it? It will auto draft anyone not attending. For those of you left with tears this year........... Im not sorry :lol:

Mike