VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

well its that time of year again, anyone one up for some fantasy football, I could go for a shot at last years chump, I mean champ Steve

You shouldn't even try. I am the FFB king. Unbeatable baby!

Sent using the Tapatalk Forum Viewer for Android.

i was wondering if anyone was even interested this year. i can start up the same league as last year if you're interested.

I am, and I understand the reason for autodraft in the past but I think most FFB sites you can set a priority list so even if your not able to attend a draft you at least have some input, but either way I'm interested!

Getting to pick your players is kinda like cheating isnt it? The real challenge is winning with the players your dealt. I win either way because after all I am the king!

I am, and I understand the reason for autodraft in the past but I think most FFB sites you can set a priority list so even if your not able to attend a draft you at least have some input, but either way I'm interested!

You can still make a priority list even if you have a autodraft. That's what I have been doing. But I agree with you that a live draft is better.

I'm in again. I have to make up for last year's no show. Two wins don't cut it for me, even though I did miss over eight weeks because of my illness. When I came back, half my team was on the DL.

Oh, Steve. How you forget. I was the champ the first year we started. And I kicked your butt to do it. :P

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

to join click on the link above, then click on join a league. this will prompt you to either sign into your yahoo account or create one if you don't have one (you need to have a yahoo account to participate, some of us have an account just to play). after you sign in, click on join custom then enter 703615 for league ID #, then enter the password which is vendiscuss. the name of the league is TVF football, and from there you will be able to name your team and set it up how you would like. last year we only managed to get 6 teams, we would love to get the full 10 this year.

we may try to do a live draft this year, but if we end up doing auto draft you can set up a list of preferred players and it usually works out that you get at least some of them, which is how it usually plays out in a live draft depending on draft order.

are you ready for some football?!?

Oh, Steve. How you forget. I was the champ the first year we started. And I kicked your butt to do it.

I have no recollection of that.

Signed, The King.

I have no recollection of that.

Signed, The King.

You have no recollection of that? Or you choose to overlook the arse whoop's? ;D

Signed, The Sorcerer

If you can handle a newbie vending guy with Vendstars on a route, then I'm in.

It doesn't matter what machines you have. I started with Vendstars also. Just follow Mrs. C's instructions back on post 158. We'll be glad to have you aboard. :)

If you can handle a newbie vending guy with Vendstars on a route, then I'm in.

Just be prepared to lose. My FFB prowess is unequaled.

Signed, The King.

Just be prepared to lose. My FFB prowess is unequaled.

Signed, The King.

No wonder Mrs. C likes you so much - a veritable legend in your own mind!

You guys are going to be really whining after I with both the TVF FFB title and the contest rack.;D

And Pyro, As far as FFB is concerned, I am a legend in EVERYONES mind.

I'm sure that I'm still in your mind. Just watch me perform my magic on you, Mr. King Legend In Your Own Mind. :P

With a 7-7 record you could have done as good or better rollin dice or better yet, flippin a quarter!

I had to throw a few games to keep the rest of the league interested.

It's fun to have all this smack talking but unfortunately, we can't have a season unless we get some teams. Last year we only had 6 teams. This year we need 10.

There is no cost to play so come on, click the link in post 158 and get your team signed up! It will be my pleasure to beat you this year! laugh.gif