Price Check on Snack Machine

The top picture is a USI 3015 with a Maka validator, but it has a red display lens where most have a yellow lens, so this could have something other than a SM3 board in it.

The middle picture is a Lectrovend VS99 that looks like it has a Mars validator.  Lektrovend has been out of business for 20+ years since National bought them out to make them the "L" part of their GPL line of machines.  The machine may be fine if it's in good working condition, but parts are getting scarce for it.

The bottom picture is a National 145 with possibly a Mars validator.  This is 4 generations old machine that parts are also scarcer for.

His prices are a little too high, unless the machines are location ready with no problems whatsoever.  Maybe he will guarantee them?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/bfs/3797820265.html

Talked to the owner and he stated that the first pictured USI snack machine he is selling for 300.

What model is that ?

Is that a decent price?

Appreciate it.

David,

You should grab that AP7600 from the guy in Azusa   ( I think the same place you got the 804 ) if you need a snack machine.

I just got in from refurbishing a 3014, which is what the first one is - a 4 wide version of the 3015 - it's got to be the worst machine I've ever dealt with.  Whoever designed the trim and  various other parts of this thing should be hung by their toes.  I can normally refurbish a snack machine in 8 hours - I'm going on 20 hours with this one.

I've never owned a Lectrovend and doubt if I'd want to.  I did have a 145 but didn't care for the right swinging door - it was a bear to get the coin return to line up correctly.

I am talking to the guy I purchased the coke machine from, about getting the 7600.  I will need to get that bottom plate for it.

I was trying to find a smaller snack machine for the hospital because I think I will have a few stales otherwise.  

Thanks for the information Joel

I am talking to the guy I purchased the coke machine from, about getting the 7600.  I will need to get that bottom plate for it.

I was trying to find a smaller snack machine for the hospital because I think I will have a few stales otherwise.  

Thanks for the information Joel

Bottom plate?

You're going to have few stales no matter what you do with just one machine.

There is a what looks like a bottom panel missing from right under the snack drop area.  Its an external panel probably black.

Sounds like a set of Tuff fronts would solve that

If you are going to put a new front on the machine, the kit includes plastic panels that would replace any previously installed metal or plastic panels, so you will have a bottom piece to install.

Buy larger machines. You do not have to fill the large machine to its full capacity.

The 24 select machines it is nearly imposable to turn a profit. With only 9 chip selections before there is $150 in the cash box you will need to reload.

The only reason to get a small machine is if that is the only thing that fits in the door or the space available and only if you have another snack on site.

Walta

Archived