Cash boxes

CandyCaptain

If I'm buying new machines should I add in the optional cash box?? Is it worth it?? cost extra 60$If I don't where does the money sit in the machine? Machine will work without cash box won't it?? Looking at Rhino triple head all metal 195.00 on gumball.com

If I have to replace my machines I would go with

#1 beaver with cashbox

#2 northwestern with cashbox or easy empty system

#3 oak with the same as above

speed is the factor in large routes   I pay commission first then fill and clean

that step of turn key get money is so worth it in the long run.

plus the added factor of mis-alignment of the wheel from removing the top section to remove money..   

and it giving out free stuff for a whole month of loss.   workers are famous for that.

is worth the price now when your buying new

buy one of the three brands listed or a&a more than a rhino...

with the cashbox system they use..

pay extra now save in the long run    time=money and loss just makes you sick

bill

i wouldnt buy fronm gumball.com

If you want machines, gets th machines that bill listed aboive, and get them direct from the mfg.

PS: Oak and aa are the cheapest

oak and A & A for 1" machines

NW for 2" machines

Thanks for he responses guys! Just curious though why wouldn't you order from gumball.com?? Also I'm looking at the oak site, seems as though they only sale the single machines. I just requested a quote from oak for 2-4 triple head acorn deluxe machines.

Dont use gumball.com and similar reseller webpages because they mark the machine up to make a profit. Also, only stick with Eagle, NW, OAk, AA, and Beaver becase they are proven, reliable, and have major part availbibty. Also, off brands like rhino, LYPC, vline, SSF, etc arent as reliable. Also, if you want to buy oak, buy the VISTA machine form the catalog in the commercial machines section because they arew more common. They are about $50 a piece. To get a triple, buy a pipe stand, about 30 from quill.com., and drill holes into a piece of wood for a triple or double mounting plate. Also, dont be afreid to buy used from craigslist. If you chose to buy used, 25 per machine is a good price if it is in good condition.

Thanks for he responses guys! Just curious though why wouldn't you order from gumball.com?? Also I'm looking at the oak site, seems as though they only sale the single machines. I just requested a quote from oak for 2-4 triple head acorn deluxe machines.

They are a reseller of the same machines. Why pay more from gumballs.com than A&A or oak? Go right to the manufacture and order from them.

My humble opinion, ive used the rhinos with the cash box and i love them. They aren't the highest quality (either are the lypc triple shops), but they definitely do the job. I have a lypc triple that i bought new (from GUMBALL.com) over a year ago, its been on location for about 10 months. Started out as a $75, $80 a month location, an has been a fairly steady $30 a month for 6 ish months. Not one issue . I have 10 other lypc on location, and i think.... 3 rhinos with cash boxes. No problems with any of them, but the "feel" of quality is t there like with the AA's. the nice thing a out the cash boxes, is the ability to get in and out real quick, but i dont know that the lack of quality would be a good trade off in the long run... Personally, id go with the AAs, and am getting rid of my rhinos and lypc eventually. but, if ANYONE can find the rhinos at $25ea, if say buy a few hundrend at that price :).

Archived