• 101 to 150
    • 150+

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

i wonder if guth is 1 of the 3 that have more then 150 machines

we've been there and done that. i think the kid has learned from his mistakes, and i know he has said he was sorry for his past behavior here. why don't you get off his back already?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

150+ Machines?

Man, I live in a City of about 80,000 people...and I can't imagine 150 gumball machines here. There would have to be one on every corner!

Where do you guys live?..Those that have 100 machines or over?...

lol thats crazy!

What is the big deal with bulk vending in America? Is it really popular? Is it that there are massive cities teeming with kids or what? haha

Do you think that it would work here in NZ? Where do you place them steve?

Chris.

• 5 weeks later...

150+ Machines?

Man, I live in a City of about 80,000 people...and I can't imagine 150 gumball machines here. There would have to be one on every corner!

Where do you guys live?..Those that have 100 machines or over?...

80,000 people of which 65,000 people are potential customers. Kids and adults alike use the machines. How many auto repair shops and oil change shops, barber shops, restaurants, grocery stores, laundramats, factories, and other places of business in your phone book? Anyplace that has a captive audience or kids could possibly be a great place for a machine. We only have 32,000 people in my city and I haven't run out of ideas for locations yet. I'd be shocked if I can't find 150+ locations for machines here. Even in small towns you can still place a lots of machines. Every town has a barber, bank, a grocery store and a bar.

Joe 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

80,000 people in one city i am sitting her licking my chops to get a shot at some cities that big. I see the chance of getting 200 to 500 heads out easy in a city that size. I live a city of less than 10,000 and have 149 in it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Kiwi,

Surely between North Island and South Island you could locate a thousand machines, easily!

North Island is about 2 1/2 times larger than Virginia , and South Island is almost 3 1/2 times larger than Virginia. Our operation covers an area of much less than half the size of our State of Virginia, and we've got over a thousand venders on location.

Bob

Hello Luke,

I've talked with him several times, and visited his operation when it was in Prince George County. We've had a fairly friendly competition, I've alerted him on several closed locations ... however, my last calls to him have gone without response.

Bob

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, my goal is to get at least 100 machines in the next 5 or 10 years. But I´ve heard of some people working with more than 400 gumball machines in Monterrey, MX. They usually use the NW S60 and the NW Pro Bowl. What they can do is filling the machine with product every two months. Of course, they make a lot of money. But well, where I live is not as big as Monterrey.

Abdón

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today I bought 2 NW Super 80 (30"). I made the deal with a man that is working with almost 1000 machines here in Mexico. He told me that has machines in four states,  and works all his routes in five or six weeks. I never thought that was possible. By the moment I´ll be happy if I get my goal of working with 100 machines of my own in the next 5 or 10 years.

Archived