The Gumball Bandits from Tn

LandJGroup

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/155469/2/Bubblegum-bandits-wanted-for-rash-of-thefts-across-East-Tennessee

Do you guys know about this?  Its been a couple of years since these low lifes were caught.  Is James Dixon Jr  related to James Dixon of Chattanooga, Tn who runs Candy Works?  I love the part where the Mcjunkins rips that meth head looking guy out of his van.  Looks like he got a couple of licks in too.  Which were well deserved I might add.  Do any of you know how I can get into touch with Mcjunkins?

"If you see anyone not in a proper uniform or vehicle fooling with a machine, if you could let authorities know so we can investigate, that would be best," Bynum said.

wait, there a new rule that you have to have uniforms to run vending?- never knew

besides, criminals will probably just forge something that looks like a uniform

I tell you 30 grand plus damage is a lot. I know a guy that post the crooks photo in many of his machines when some one was hitting him. He printed the foto from the location cameras. And puts it everywhere with reward offered.

I tell you 30 grand plus damage is a lot. I know a guy that post the crooks photo in many of his machines when some one was hitting him. He printed the foto from the location cameras. And puts it everywhere with reward offered.

Ive had a few number of accounts that have been serviced by a set of indiviuals from time to time.  Even had some machines jacked a couple of times too.  Whats funny is the accounts where ive had problems a certain company is always there.  I just ordered my own key code for my N.W. and dont even use certain beaver key codes.  Youve got to police your own equipment! 

Ive had a few number of accounts that have been serviced by a set of indiviuals from time to time. Even had some machines jacked a couple of times too. Whats funny is the accounts where ive had problems a certain company is always there. I just ordered my own key code for my N.W. and dont even use certain beaver key codes. Youve got to police your own equipment!

Your right having own key code is what you really want to do. The bulk mfg only have a hand full of codes and they are easy to get. Guys in the business along time have them all

Ive had a few number of accounts that have been serviced by a set of indiviuals from time to time. Even had some machines jacked a couple of times too. Whats funny is the accounts where ive had problems a certain company is always there. I just ordered my own key code for my N.W. and dont even use certain beaver key codes. Youve got to police your own equipment!

I never understood beaver they say they do codes by region for security. But if you order a machine and some one else in your region orders you both get the same code. Beaver locks are nice buy no safer as far as codes go.

Your right having own key code is what you really want to do. The bulk mfg only have a hand full of codes and they are easy to get. Guys in the business along time have them all

Even some of us who have only been around for a few years can build up quite a collection.

On 2 occasions I bought a route and wound up already having a key for the other vendor's equipment.

This was 2 separate vendors with 2 completely different routes.

I agree 100% with those advising others to get their own key code.

Its just pitiful that we as vending guys cant watch each others backs. Ha has contacted me on a pick lock once. Which is cool. Ive actually locked mitchells machine twice over the years and the white n.w. guys machine too. I think karma can help u or hurt ya.

Even some of us who have only been around for a few years can build up quite a collection.

On 2 occasions I bought a route and wound up already having a key for the other vendor's equipment.

This was 2 separate vendors with 2 completely different routes.

I agree 100% with those advising others to get their own key code.

In full line all the manufacturers and major refurbishers usually only use a few different keys for the hundreds or thousands of machines they sell. The only way to KNOW with certainty that you are the only one with keys to your machines is to get a "registered lock set" This is a lock with a unique key that is registered to you. Yes, it costs more but it something worth considering if it is a concern.

Archived