Vending Musical Instrument Accessories

PYGGASUS

Greetings-

I'm new to the forum, and looking forward to learning as much as I can from this knowledgable community.

I'm interested in vending a variety of small music related items, catering to working musicians in my community here in Brooklyn. Items such as guitar strings, power adapters, etc. It's a small personal enterprise, but I want to make sure I do it right. So-

1. any advise on vending maching models condusive to selling products of varying shapes and packagings? Also that take CC and bigger bills ($1's-$20's)

2. Buy vs lease?

Any other info is welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings-

I'm new to the forum, and looking forward to learning as much as I can from this knowledgable community.

I'm interested in vending a variety of small music related items, catering to working musicians in my community here in Brooklyn. Items such as guitar strings, power adapters, etc. It's a small personal enterprise, but I want to make sure I do it right. So-

1. any advise on vending maching models condusive to selling products of varying shapes and packagings? Also that take CC and bigger bills ($1's-$20's)

2. Buy vs lease?

Any other info is welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Get yourself a clean AP7600 snack machine.  I recommend this model because it's a well made machine and there are thousands of them out there so it's a well supported machine by the parts suppliers.  It should handle guitar strings easily and there are a number of coil sizes available for other items.  I've seen people selling mini art out of these for a couple of years now.

If you need the CC and bigger bills then you'll want add the Revision Door by Vendors Exchange to the machine.  This set up will cost between $2,000 and $2,500 which is about half the cost of a new machine with the same features.

and add a recycler for bigger bills

you dont have to go the AP7600+rev door route

if you can get a newer MDB machine, you can do a recycler on it, which is essentially a bill acceptor which accepts 1-20 and pays change in bills.

if you find a good deal on cl, run it by us and well check it over.

Archived