Small Counter Top Machine

bhfisher

I'm looking for a small bulk vending machine that vends candies.  The location will only let me put something on the counter.  There is already several 1" gumball machines there, so I'm thinking maybe selling 'tab' gum for the adult customers.

What would you suggest I look for machine wise? 

Is there some method to secure counter top machines to counter?

TIA

Bart

Suction cups.  They are available on ebay and possibly other sources (I'm not sure).  You bolt the suction cups to the machine and it will help from being knocked off the counter.  You can use any brand of machine with these.

I have a few single heads on countertops like you're describing. Suction cups work well. Why do you want to offer candy? Have you considered toys? All of my single heads sell toys; unless it's a bar or some other place that gets no minor traffic, I would go with toys since it sounds like you've already got competition in that location for candy and gum.

I have a few single heads on countertops like you're describing. Suction cups work well. Why do you want to offer candy? Have you considered toys? All of my single heads sell toys; unless it's a bar or some other place that gets no minor traffic, I would go with toys since it sounds like you've already got competition in that location for candy and gum.

I agree.

Tab gum does not do nearly as well as gb.

That adults don't buy gb is a misconception.

Almost any location will do better with gb than with tab gum...even one with little or no young customers.

Since gb is not an option because of your competition, I'd go with what shepherdsflock stated and do toys.

Now if someone's already selling gb AND a lack of children visitors renders toys a bad option, then I'd have to question whether the location is worth having.

Experience keeps me away from locations that I can not do AT LEAST either gb or toys in.

Archived