Parts needed for Oak Vista, A&A PO89, and NW60

shepherdsflock

I put a couple of ads in the classified section, but haven't seen any results. I'm posting this here hoping to get it in front of more eyes. I need one 50 cent coin mech and a toy wheel for an Oak Vista; one 50 cent coin mech and a toy wheel for an A&A PO89; and one 50 cent coin mech and a toy wheel for a NW60. Any help would be appreciated.

I put a couple of ads in the classified section, but haven't seen any results. I'm posting this here hoping to get it in front of more eyes. I need one 50 cent coin mech and a toy wheel for an Oak Vista; one 50 cent coin mech and a toy wheel for an A&A PO89; and one 50 cent coin mech and a toy wheel for a NW60. Any help would be appreciated.

The vista and po 89 should be same part. I have both I may have the 60 parts to. I can look tonight. Pm me

they sort of did, looks like they copied beaver somewhat. I thought you ran aa .50 mechs?

I do stick with the AA side by side. But when you have done this 18 years let me know what you end up with lol. I have some of every thing. Bout a month ago I sent a load of scrap metal to the scrap yard 1500 pounds. Granted there were 3 challenger cranes that was about 900 pounds the other 600 was old bulk machines, parts, lids etc.

AA .50 mech doesnt work in vistas unless you want to get out your grinder. 

Nor do they work on Eagles. I have had to grind a few for Eagles. Now I just buy the Eagle .50 mech. I am trying to stick to Oak vistas now though.

Archived