Howdy from Texas!

AllThrtl

New to the business. I had thought about it for a while but hadn't really pursued it. Saturday I ran into a couple PN95's that were pretty dirty but operable and decided to buy them, clean them up, do a little custom paint job and put them in the lobby of my other job. Before I even got parts ordered for the first 2, I ran into 2 triple vends, 1800 and XYZ I think, for $65. So I bought those and then found a decent deal on 2 Northwestern 60's, soo I bought those also. I'm not buying any more till I have at least half of these placed.

I'm not really looking for a second job, but I think I will enjoy tinkering with these and making a couple bucks.

I've enjoyed reading tons of info on this site.

Thanks everyone...

Michael

Great town, lived there for 5 years. Is Pinocchio's pizza still around?

Pinocchio's is still around, but it is owned by different people now. I think there is only one store and it's buffet only. Rick Hall sold out many years ago and it just hasn't been the same since. Was the best pizza in town at one time; I worked there when I was in high school...

Welcome to the forum...from another fellow Texan.

Thanks...

let me be the first californian to welcome you!

lol, thanks...That's funny because it seems like I meet someone everyday who recently moved here from California.

Archived