Test vend red lance machine at AP snackshop CS12

Trading a guy a vendo that doesn't work and one of these 2 machines for a pretty sweet bar. Just need to test vend these so i can make sure they work. Also which snack machine is worth more? Gonna keep the better one :) posted pics of the bar too. Doesn't come with the stools though

post-6261-0-61313500-1382034867_thumb.jpg

post-6261-0-13781200-1382034876_thumb.jpg

post-6261-0-53001200-1382034882_thumb.jpg

post-6261-0-88832700-1382034890_thumb.jpg

Your Lance machine is an ancient Fawn 25H but you have one with a control board and credit display.  You might find instructions in the machine of how to test vend it, but I can't remember if it will do that.  If you find the model number in the machine, look for the service manual on the Vendnetusa.com website for any test vend instructions.

The AP C-series snack will have a test vend feature if you have the large capacitor logic board in it.  I'm not sure if the older 2-heatsink board has the test vend feature.  Press the service mode button and then selection button 4 and the display will show dashes.  Now enter the selection you want to test and that motor will run.  You will then either be able to enter another selection to test or you might have to press 4 and then the next selection.

The National is a 146 and is an ok machine considering it is brown and has one too many candy shelves and the Maka validator should be upgraded to a Mars.  The value is simply what someone is willing to give for it.  Somewhere between $400 and $800 is my guess, leaning toward the low end as-is.

I have six of those AP CS-12 machines, I like them never gives me any trouble and I have been updating with a mars DBA so it takes $ and change no problem. I have one making between $100 and $115 gross a week it is empty almost after five days. The location only has 28" of space for a machine, between a wall and a coke machine.

mike

Trading a guy a vendo that doesn't work and one of these 2 machines for a pretty sweet bar. Just need to test vend these so i can make sure they work. Also which snack machine is worth more? Gonna keep the better one :) posted pics of the bar too. Doesn't come with the stools though

I forgot that I was going to ask you to try, in the future, to post vertical photos of machines.  The bar photos turned out upright, but the machine photos are sideways and difficult to look at.  This happens all the time on here and I think it's because the camera phones people use have a normal upright mode that is hard to remember to use.

I am placing 1 tomorrow for a customer... Added a bill validator. I think I still have two more and I will be out of them. They are a good machine. Just small but perfect for a account where you have a soda machine and they keep asking for snacks.

I forgot that I was going to ask you to try, in the future, to post vertical photos of machines. The bar photos turned out upright, but the machine photos are sideways and difficult to look at. This happens all the time on here and I think it's because the camera phones people use have a normal upright mode that is hard to remember to use.

Yeah i'm not sure why it does that. But if you click on the picture (at least if you're on a phone) it makes it full size and makes it vertical. When i take the pictures they're vertical. Again, not sure why it changes though but maybe that will help

Your Lance machine is an ancient Fawn 25H but you have one with a control board and credit display. You might find instructions in the machine of how to test vend it, but I can't remember if it will do that. If you find the model number in the machine, look for the service manual on the Vendnetusa.com website for any test vend instructions.

The AP C-series snack will have a test vend feature if you have the large capacitor logic board in it. I'm not sure if the older 2-heatsink board has the test vend feature. Press the service mode button and then selection button 4 and the display will show dashes. Now enter the selection you want to test and that motor will run. You will then either be able to enter another selection to test or you might have to press 4 and then the next selection.

Okay so i tested them and non of them seem to work. Any idea what's wrong?

Do the machines not go into the test vend mode? Do they go into the service mode and seem to work otherwise? You may have to resort to testing the motors with coins.

Yes it went in to the test vend mode but none worked. And everything else works it'll show the price when i make a selection. And when i put coins in, it spits them right back out.

Archived