parting out 2 pop machines

i have a royal 350-10 what is complete but needs a new cooling unit. a good coin mec and dollar bill changer. it also has a nice cold drink front. looking to part out. also a Dixie 501 with a  good coin mec and bill changer. unit gets cold just not real cold looking to part out also. I live in Rockford ill  so let me no if u need any parts

So tap the system and add some 134a, take the coin parts from the Royal and make it work.

Is the 501 a T or E9?  If it takes 20oz. bottles it is worth keeping.

Coino ba50 ar worth fixing.  so is the 6010.  Most of the time the 6010 just needs to be re tuned and you can get a manual from the internet and retune it yourself.  The BA will work sometimes if you give it a good bath.  I run mine through a dishwasher and then take an air hose and blow it out, let it dry for about a week then blow it out again.  If no moisture comes out the second time then I plug it in and try it out.  Any sign of moisture and I continue to spray well, then let it dry a few days more. Then repeat as necessary.

So tap the system and add some 134a, take the coin parts from the Royal and make it work.

Is the 501 a T or E9?  If it takes 20oz. bottles it is worth keeping.

Coino ba50 ar worth fixing.  so is the 6010.  Most of the time the 6010 just needs to be re tuned and you can get a manual from the internet and retune it yourself.  The BA will work sometimes if you give it a good bath.  I run mine through a dishwasher and then take an air hose and blow it out, let it dry for about a week then blow it out again.  If no moisture comes out the second time then I plug it in and try it out.  Any sign of moisture and I continue to spray well, then let it dry a few days more. Then repeat as necessary.

I haven't tried the dish washer. She has her limitations and to demanding. ;D  When I worked for pepsi and wasn't  worried about damaging something cause I didn't have to pay for it I would take the coins mechs to a sink and wash them with warm soapy water after checking them to make sure they worked.

Then I had a cooler that the compressor wasn't working in and would stick them inside and let them set for a few days. The cooler gets hot inside without the compressor running. Around 125 or more degrees. That worked really good.

Archived