water bottle machines

CJvending

Hi, I may make the jump from bulk to water bottle/soda machines. How often do you need to refill dixie narco/vendo type machines typically? And does anyone do machines that only do water bottles, in order to service very infrequently? And for the profit margins?

Refilling depends on the machine, location, and the customers. I would recommend a royal/dixie narco 500 can or so multi price this allows you to run cans or bottles you will get a 9 month shelf life out of cans verses 2 months bottles. I don't run any all water machine. Profit margins always above 50 percent with me.

Thanks for the reply tc, generally do you have to service your beverage machines, every week? I understand that you probably have some hotter and slower accounts but I'm just trying to wrap my head around this business. Also if you dont mind, what does that particular model cost brand new?

Thanks for the reply tc, generally do you have to service your beverage machines, every week? I understand that you probably have some hotter and slower accounts but I'm just trying to wrap my head around this business. Also if you dont mind, what does that particular model cost brand new?

To do soda only you will focus on low volume accounts 30-50 a week is the sweet spot you are looking for. Service every 2-4 weeks. Buy only used multiprice machines for maximum flexibilty, in this model buying new is impossible to sustain as you can get 4 maybe 5 used machines, if your lucky, for the price of one new.

I agree with mission used soda machines are the way to go. Service them every other week maybe less than I like to see my machines at least every other week for if no other reason see if they are working properly. I personal like useing the bottler since I am not in a cce bottler area.

Archived