Up Dating AP 6600 XL

CajunCandy

Almost done. Have to install LED's and plug holes in top where chiller was and paint the top

20131128_064127_zpsf37ab880.jpg?t=138564

Went to Sherwin Williams and picked up a Gallon of DTM Acrylic Latex Black Satin paint. They gave me a foam brush that left roller marks so I had a 3/8 nap roller in the garage. It did a really nice job. Texture is good. Time will tell how durable and whether it peels. 

20131128_063823_zps9629f781.jpg?t=138564

Paint is still wet. I think it will smooth out when dry.

20131128_055844_zpsf0339059.jpg?t=138564

Little more cleaning,,, Painting legs and it will be ready to go.... Already has a location and buyer. 

Yes I do! Bought it last year. The wife said I didn't need it. LOL So I went to Northern Tool and bought one. She hasn't even noticed since she very seldom goes in there.

Last week she was asking me why the gas bill went up.  :blink:  It is average pay for the last 12 mo. I said I didn't know I don't think I have use my heater that much.  :blink:  She still didn't catch on...  ;D

this 6600 used to be a brown woodgrain I'm guessing, because it looks like it still has the brown legs. I did the exact same thing, painted everything, tuff front.. got it in location and realized it had brown legs. No one has said anything, but I will be more careful next time.

this 6600 used to be a brown woodgrain I'm guessing, because it looks like it still has the brown legs. I did the exact same thing, painted everything, tuff front.. got it in location and realized it had brown legs. No one has said anything, but I will be more careful next time.

I was waiting to paint them later. LOL They stand out pretty good. 

I was waiting to paint them later. LOL They stand out pretty good. 

With a gallon of that paint you should have enough to do the legs along with about a half dozen more machines.  :rolleyes:

Archived