anyone in Florida ever dealt with this guy?

dogcow

Owner is retiring and desires to sell 12 year old, very profitable, bulk vending business in southern florida area. This is 100 % turn key. If you are interested in working a couple of days each month to make a super cash return, this could be right for you. Entire route is available or will sell partial. If you are serious about buying a business & you have the funds to invest please call 910 278 9442 LEAVE MESSAGE

Ad has been around for a year or so, anyone know the low down on this? I assume someone here has probably checked it out. please save me some time and headache i will send tons of good karma your way and be eternally grateful. 

If you do meet up with him run the route with him and see the cash revenue for yourself. My parents second home in Clearwater Florida and my sister lives in Boca.Florida is the bomb. if you need help feel free to private message me I can give you my cell.

stay away. sounds like a business opp.

for the 25k you will prolly end up with a bunch of imported vending machines and some iffy locations. and those 5 hour vending machines cost way too much for such a tiny refridgerated vender. if you want to vend 5 hour go get a regular vender with a 5 hour bottle kit mod.

geez, go to samsclub for some good deals. they had brand name gateraid machines for 3500.00 and they will give you1500.00 in free product to get started.

Archived