Dixie Narco problem... Press SUNDROP, get DIET COKE.

your space to sales is messed up

i think that cols 3 and7 are tied to the button marked sundrop, so the machine will dispense 3,7,3,7 etc

others on here have recommended resetting the machine and then reprogramming to prevent this.

Does this actually repeat itself over and over?  Do all other selections vend properly.  You will need to make 2-4 purchases from each selection to confirm proper or improper operation.  Do the multiple vends by selection before moving to the next selection.  Does the problem exist if you are buying Diet Coke?  If the problem is only on col. 3 and 7 and occurs regardless which of those two selections you make, then that is a space-to-sales problem.  If the problem exists in any other fashion and you have a selection membrane instead of individual switches behind each button, then you probably have a bad selection membrane. 

Reset the board by holding the mode button for 1 minute.  This will reset all your prices and restore STS to a one to one arrangement.  You will need to reprice and then test the same scenarios again.  If you have individual selection switches and resetting the board doesn't fix it then you have a bad board.

If you need any parts for this PM me and I can send them to you.

Archived