Thanks A&A

sherlock

Just a quick thank you to A&A.

I have complained in the past about how poorly the capping was being done on 1" items like Monkeyin' Around and Ninja Fighters.

The Ninja Fighters were REALLY bad on my past orders.

I wanted to post an update.

I've gone through several bags of each item from my most recent order and NOT ONE acorn was uncapped.

I really appreciate that.

Hope this wasn't just a lucky draw for me.

Instead, I hope the poorly capped product is a problem they have fixed for good.

Just a quick thank you to A&A.

I have complained in the past about how poorly the capping was being done on 1" items like Monkeyin' Around and Ninja Fighters.

The Ninja Fighters were REALLY bad on my past orders.

I wanted to post an update.

I've gone through several bags of each item from my most recent order and NOT ONE acorn was uncapped.

I really appreciate that.

Hope this wasn't just a lucky draw for me.

Instead, I hope the poorly capped product is a problem they have fixed for good.

They tried a new plastic for caps for a while. They are now using a better plastic. The plastic that they tried was softer. The newer caps should not have any issues.

They tried a new plastic for caps for a while. They are now using a better plastic. The plastic that they tried was softer. The newer caps should not have any issues.

Funny thing is...those caps never opened up again after I would recap them.

They always stayed shut after that.

So, I don't know that the new plastic was at fault.

If it truly was the plastic, those acorns would have re-opened even after I recapped.

Funny thing is...those caps never opened up again after I would recap them.

They always stayed shut after that.

So, I don't know that the new plastic was at fault.

If it truly was the plastic, those acorns would have re-opened even after I recapped.

You ship from CA or MD

You ship from CA or MD

Interesting point.

I usually have my orders shipped from MD.

This time around I got it shipped from CA in order to get my product sent same-day I placed my order.

Could that be the difference?

I never thought of that.

I complained in another post about A&A 1" products i purchased last summer from Maryland. My sales rep. gave me a discount on a recent order to compensate from the terrible experience which i suffer to this day because of the quantity i ordered.  

A&A admitted a capping problem in the spring and summer orders but said they were fixed?  If i'm not mistaken, it was the some type of robot looking critter that was folded in half inside the capsule causing it to spring open and jam.

Archived