Lost 2 locations within a month.

agrantha

Life is strange sometimes. I just found two locations and I just lost two locations. One location kicked me out due to too many candy machines in the establishment and the other went out of business.

I know some people don't believe in putting their contact information on their machines, but this is a good example of why you should.  Both locations called me and asked me to come pick up my machine.

I don't even get upset anymore because I have learned that when this happens it equals opportunity to find a better location.

Don't sweat it.  Crap happens. We had a lousy couple of weeks and lost a few locations.  I would have lost the machines if i didn't have my contact information inside the globe.  That doesn't necessarily stop folks from closing or moving and taking your machine with them.   

• 2 weeks later...

Yup

got a call yesterday to pick up a machine, they just dont have space they said.

got a call today, just down the street from the other one, business is closing, got one day left to get it

at least they called!

on a good note, got an almost empty machine call the other day, only been 3 weeks, $64 in it

In this business its locate, locate till the day you die or get out of the game. Sure can get frustrating sometimes though, I experience the same problems in my own market. For small bulk machines I think the number one excuse is either don't have room or undergoing renovations.

Yup

got a call yesterday to pick up a machine, they just dont have space they said.

got a call today, just down the street from the other one, business is closing, got one day left to get it

at least they called!

on a good note, got an almost empty machine call the other day, only been 3 weeks, $64 in it

Yeah I got a business closing call the other day as well.  You gotta really appreciate when they call because a machine is empty.  It doesn't happen to me very often. Makes you feel good when it does.

Only reason some one won't put info on machines is that they are under the radar not paying tax, insurance etc. The one with too much candy will a small rack work?

Never stop locating my friend

or they are stolen and laying low so no one wants to pound their face in

In this business its locate, locate till the day you die or get out of the game. Sure can get frustrating sometimes though, I experience the same problems in my own market. For small bulk machines I think the number one excuse is either don't have room or undergoing renovations.

and when you do die, tell the family to set them up at the funeral and at the wake.

Archived