Saega office deli

daveanddeb

Yes, I know this is a horrible machine, it was my first purchase. I need this machine to get me through the next 12months, or so. I would like to give it a little facelift though. Does anyone know where I can order a new skin for it?   I hope that giving it a basic black skin will make it look a little less chintzy, or atleast more presentable

Probably Tuffronts.  http://www.tuffronts.com/

We use to paint our machines..

These machines do have some problems.  The theory is a great idea but sometimes adding to much stuff in one unit overloads it.

If the machine is in good working order it will do fine.  Hoping you didn't over pay.  These workout really well in large offices with 80 and up.  Just try to get a location close to home so you can service it frequently.  It does not have a lot of room for products.  

Good luck with it Dave.

You won't find any aftermarket support for this machine such as from Tuffronts - heck you won't even find much support from Seaga.  You are stuck with the drab grey color unless you want to paint it - but it would have to be a really good paint job.  If you only need to get by for a year, just leave it the way it is and make what you can off of it.

I think with this one, you should look at painting it.  I don't believe they make a tuff front for it due to the odd shape and no trim to hold the tuff fronts sheets on.

Like poplady says, the problem with all these combos is that they don't hold much - your machine, in particular, was a biz op machine and not one I'd ever buy.  If you can paint it and make it look good you should try and sell it rather than locking yourself into a combo only account with it.

3M makes a product called Scotchcal which is an adhesive backed vinyl sheet that would cover this machine but you'd need to be very experienced with this product to install it right and a kid with a razor blade could tear it up pretty quick.

Archived