Who needs custom graphics? (Soda labels, price labels, custom Coke flyers, etc)

vendcobros

Hey guys,

For the next week I'll take requests to make custom graphics for your machines for free. I'm only doing graphics for full sized machines, no triple heads etc, sorry!

What you should provide:

ALL REQUESTS MUST PROVIDE EXACT DIMENSIONS IN INCHES. IF NOT INCLUDED, I WILL IGNORE YOUR REQUEST.

Again,

ALL REQUESTS MUST PROVIDE EXACT DIMENSIONS IN INCHES. IF NOT INCLUDED, I WILL IGNORE YOUR REQUEST.

Some examples of requests:

Soda Labels - Cans or Bottles? Price on Label? If so, what price?

Coke Machine Banners - some machines have a slot for a custom banner to be placed. I can make this including your company information or the location's information

Support stickers - Should include your phone number, email address, and website if one is available

Company logo - I will make these by request but don't expect an amazing logo if you need something exact I can do it for a charge. Should include your preferred colors and a few fonts you like.

Anything else you guys can think of, I'll give it a try. So..... fire away Vendicuss forum members!! :)

In case you didn't catch it the first time.. I'm doing these for free, just to give something back to the community that I've learned plenty at from lurking.

post-2841-0-09180500-1389596378_thumb.jpg

post-2841-0-05984500-1389596459_thumb.png

post-2841-0-13725600-1389596551_thumb.jpg

We already took the time to print off the monster (green) tag you listed. They look great on glossy photo paper. We have 2 DN 600e's. I'll be sure to get you the dimensions, fro soda selections. The ones you currently have listed looked very nice, but our pricing is 1$ a can 

Would you like the requests listed here, or do you prefer another way of contact? Also, this is very nice of you, THANKS

You can post the requests here. Your best bet is probably having me make blank labels, then using a white label printer to place prices on the label directly. This way everybody can use the files I create for you and you'll be able to use different price points.

I sent you a message but not sure if it arrived. I wanted to see if you could add more colors to the current green $2.00 monster you have. Also a variety of $2.00 gatorades, for a DN501 and 600e (same dimenions as the monster you have listed on downloads.. The soda seem to work nicely, but the .75 doesnt work, as we sell for 1.00   can you set up a bunch of 12oz cans with a price of 1.00 pepsi, cherry pepsi, orange sunkist, mt dew sprite, canada dry ginger ale, nest tea, country time lemonade, dr pepper, diet pepsi etc

thanks again fro all you are doing,     dave

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Vendco ...I could use some labels

Dimensions - 1 1/4 in wide  and 1.5 in Height

The purpose of these labels is to  use on my Dixie Narco 5591 for the product pushers (to identify each slide)

I serve coke products, Pepsi products, Asst Juice and Powerade and Gatorade

I realize I can use regular stickers and hand write thing....but this is going in a very nice location and has to be professional.

Or if you know where I can buy these reasonable please let me know.

Thank

Del

Del, the cards were only produced for use in Pepsi-owned full service machines.  However you don't need to put any cards in if you keep track of what products you put in each selection.  Pepsi only used them because they don't trust their own drivers to put the right products in the right slots to match the spacers.  If you pay attention to what goes where in the machine then you don't need to use the label cards.

Archived