Honest people still exist!

Golfdogs

Yes they do exist.

At the machine shop I left the AP 6600 XL unlock by mistake and one of the workers locked for me! This one of my best locations, service every Saturday. They could have ate for free a whole week!

mike

Most people can't abide thieves - I've had several situations where the employees would step to the plate and get somebody who was ripping off the machines axed - it's a disservice to the other people workling there and they know it.

I left the soda machine that is loaded with monster unlocked and had one of the employees lock it for me. I was surprised, that could have been an expensive mistake

I had a lady turn in $13 to me from a snack that jackpoted yesterday at a hospital. She bought a candybar for .95 with a single dollar and it gave her a bunch of change and she called us on the spot and waited for me to get there! I gave her $5 as a thank you.

We negotiate prices before we go in and they are different everywhere. We run 5 tube mechs with double nickle tubes in this one. We put a mech in that best fits the prices in each vendor. This particular machine gets 3X week service and the routeman tops off the change every service.

We negotiate prices before we go in and they are different everywhere. We run 5 tube mechs with double nickle tubes in this one. We put a mech in that best fits the prices in each vendor. This particular machine gets 3X week service and the routeman tops off the change every service.

This one relates to the other thread I commented on about service cycles.  You say you go to this one 3x per week.  How much does it gross each service?  And how many machines are there?  

What I'm taking from some is that a minimum of $200 per service is needed.

I have one place I do 3x per week.  2 pop, 1 snack, 1 cold food.  It's about $160-$180 per service.  So, I wonder if I should be stretching it out.  There's times I could go an extra day but of course, when I try I get there and there's multiple empties.

Archived