Making an home-made coffee vending machine and need help!

imbatronics

Hi.
I would be greatly appreciated if someone can help me out.
I have a ICT bill acceptor (V7E), coin acceptor (CC6100), and a small coffee vending machine from Korea (DSK-C10-FA).
The coffee vending machine originally had a very simple coin mechanism without any change giving function, so it just get an 'ok' signal from coin mech. The coffee vending machine doesn't have a industrial standard VMC.
I need to connect these up to make it into a proper 'vending' machine.

I am thinking of using Arduino to act like a VMC. So the Arduino communicates with the bill/coin acceptors and after it's done its computations it send an 'ok' signal to the vending machine.
So to sum it up, basically I need to connect the ICT bill acceptor (V7E) and coin changer (CC6100) to Arduino to coffee vending machine.

example:    bill/coin acceptor <------->    Arduino   ---'ok'-------> Coffee vending machine

Any thoughts, suggestions, tips and possible solutions would be greatly appreciated!

I'm sorry I can't give you any help with this.  Are you outside the US?  You're joining the ranks of those trying to get a machine to do something it wasn't designed to do (and a foreign one at that), while you could be locating a real industry-standard machine that already works and making money with it. 

I'm sorry I can't give you any help with this. Are you outside the US? You're joining the ranks of those trying to get a machine to do something it wasn't designed to do (and a foreign one at that), while you could be locating a real industry-standard machine that already works and making money with it.

I am located at South Africa.

I was trying to get a machine which can draw 12oz cup of coffee and bean to cup.

The only way to accommodate my need was to spend $75000 per machine (prices here are ridiculous) or create my own coffee vending machine...

Hoped someone has already done something similar and help me out to solve this problem.

Archived