"Country Boy"

CajunCandy

I'm 6% Irish! So it fits!

18% Italian

100% cajun!

I am many things, so I guess I am a mutt.

I am Irish...So I am a drunk

I am Scottish, so I am a cheap drunk

I am German, so I am an angry cheap drunk

I am British, so I am an angry cheap drunk with bad teeth 

I am American Indian, so I am an angry cheap drunk with bad teeth who can't hold his liquor.  

The proper name of the video below is All Country Music in 2013 is the Same.

I am many things, so I guess I am a mutt.

I am Irish...So I am a drunk

I am Scottish, so I am a cheap drunk

I am German, so I am an angry cheap drunk

I am British, so I am an angry cheap drunk with bad teeth 

I am American Indian, so I am an angry cheap drunk with bad teeth who can't hold his liquor.  

The proper name of the video below is All Country Music in 2013 is the Same.

American Indian!

I think that's about what I don't have!

I'm big time mutt!

I have more British in me than anything, with the least being < .5 Jew!

So call me mutt instead of cajun!

American Indian!

I'm big time mutt!

Actually the American Indian was from 6 generations ago, (I think) so that would make me 1/64 Native, (using the PC term) or 1.56%.

I am at least 25% German since my Grandfather was pure German, his Grandparents came over from Germany. (Don't worry, he was a gunnery Sargent on our side in WWII)

I know there is more Mish Mash of races. I am sure the Irish and Scottish came on my Fathers side, but my mother absolutely refused to discuss  this with me, thinking it was less then unimportant. 

There is one race I heard of that I cannot remember, and didn't know where it came from. If I remember right it sounded almost Slavic like. I have thought of doing a family tree, and finding all those skeletons.

Actually the American Indian was from 6 generations ago, (I think) so that would make me 1/64 Native, (using the PC term) or 1.56%.

I am at least 25% German since my Grandfather was pure German, his Grandparents came over from Germany. (Don't worry, he was a gunnery Sargent on our side in WWII)

I know there is more Mish Mash of races. I am sure the Irish and Scottish came on my Fathers side, but my mother absolutely refused to discuss  this with me, thinking it was less then unimportant. 

There is one race I heard of that I cannot remember, and didn't know where it came from. If I remember right it sounded almost Slavic like. I have thought of doing a family tree, and finding all those skeletons.

Heck I spit in a tube and sent it to get tested, that is how I know the genetic make up of family mom is Spanish and dad was French.

My younger sister is doing the family tree and some of the people that is related to you make go huh! I'm related to one of the actors on the show (Big Bang Theory) no names thank you!

American Indian!

I'm big time mutt!

Okay, from now on "Mutt" it is.

Yeah, I'd be embarrassed to admit that I was related to Sheldon too........

Isn't Sheldon supposed to be from Texas?

Archived