Dixie Narco 320 can machine

m2736185

Hello. If I don’t belong here I apologize, I’m not in the business. I can’t across an OLD 320 that was in a church basement. Condition not well known. 

Refrigeration works great. Most vend selections work if you bypass the coin acceptor, I think two buttons are unplugged. 

I moved it by taking off the door and sliding out the refrigerator tray.  I’m going to clean it up and use it as a novelty at home. 

Question is, where can I find service manuals, mainly a wiring diagram or any of the info on the interior stickers? None of that is visible as over time it looks like they’ve been wiped clean. 

Thank you. 

465C574C-02B5-4C57-84B8-F34E3300D6E2.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I powered the machine up. Finally. Been on vacation. 

Two motors were disconnected. I plugged them back in. One with a continuous hum. Removed the jammed can and it rotated to a stop and stopped. 

All 8 motors operate when you manipulate one of the cam switches. 

The 1&2 selection (big button) does nothing. All others actuate the vend motor and it cycles. (No product loaded) 

any thoughts to what would cause this? Reading the manual of the 1-2 switch was bad then selections 4,6,8 wouldn’t work either. 

Still have to give the machine a good cleaning. 

Out of curiosity, what type of lamps did this machine have originally? No sockets or ballasts are there. I’ll probably leave a strip fluorescent in there. 

Lastly, for now, how do you remove the decals from the inside of the selection buttons?

Thank you all.  

The sequencing relay switches between columns one and two so the columns sell down evenly since they have to have the same product in them.  You have to satisfy the sold out switches in both columns for either one to vend.  The flavor strips slide out from the side of the push buttons.  If they are stuck or broken off then you can pull the buttons out and try to manipulate the remains out, or slide new labels in front of them.  New labels in that size are no longer made though a few old ones are around.  The old florescent lamp(s) were T12 bulbs in the length between the sockets.  There is a ballast and starter next to the coin box.

3 hours ago, AZVendor said:

The sequencing relay switches between columns one and two so the columns sell down evenly since they have to have the same product in them.  You have to satisfy the sold out switches in both columns for either one to vend.  The flavor strips slide out from the side of the push buttons.  If they are stuck or broken off then you can pull the buttons out and try to manipulate the remains out, or slide new labels in front of them.  New labels in that size are no longer made though a few old ones are around.  The old florescent lamp(s) were T12 bulbs in the length between the sockets.  There is a ballast and starter next to the coin box.

Thank you. So the sequence relay if just for the 1&2 selection? If so, I think I know why that selection doesn't work now. Thank you.

Yes, it's just for those two columns.  If it goes bad it won't switch between the columns and you would only have one that vends but it can also prevent both from vending when it fails.